ADVERTISEMENT

If 16 year Olds were aloud to vote?

Right now some of the Democratic POTUS candidates have legal weed, money if you don't work, 16-year old voting, and national direct election of POTUS on the table. What could go wrong?
I am waiting for someone to introduce voting by text message!

Reactions: meridian
I think it depends on how loudly they voted. I think.

I'm not really sure what this question even means, so I'm sort of spitballing here.
If a person was aloud to vote at 16, does that qualify them for adulthood and all the responsibilities that go with it. Would married women in Kentucky have to wait 4 years before they could vote?

If a person was aloud to vote at 16, does that qualify them for adulthood and all the responsibilities that go with it. Would married women in Kentucky have to wait 4 years before they could vote?

Don't ever change Lucy- you lovable little scamp...So are you saying that only the 16 yr olds should be allowed to vote loudly and everyone else has to just shuffle in and silently cast their vote? What about the hard of hearing elderly who sometimes shout while mistakenly believing they are talking in a normal voice? Should we make an exception and allow them to vote "aloud" also?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Don't ever change Lucy- you lovable little scamp...So are you saying that only the 16 yr olds should be allowed to vote loudly and everyone else has to just shuffle in and silently cast their vote? What about the hard of hearing elderly who sometimes shout while mistakenly believing they are talking in a normal voice? Should we make an exception and allow them to vote "aloud" also?
Apple auto correct let me down again, but it was worth the chuckle :D I did have the thread proof read by two or three people hear at the trailer park.

Reactions: meridian
Would it be legal to date a 16 year old ?
If you want to allow a 16 year old to vote, they must also be allowed to join the military, sign contracts, be incarcerated in state and federal prisons, and be a legal adult. By definition that would allow you to date a 16 yer old. She will still have to be home by 11:00.

Reactions: Lucy01
Right now some of the Democratic POTUS candidates have legal weed, money if you don't work, 16-year old voting, and national direct election of POTUS on the table. What could go wrong?

sounds good to me.

of course the pubs are way more into corporate welfare, govt ownership of one's body, guns, guns, and more guns, and correcting the problem of the rich not having nearly enough, and the working man being overpaid.

and better throw in some more guns.

UBI is ignorant and unsustainable, weed should probably already be legal, voting age is fine where it is, and direct democracy would be a disaster for this country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT