ADVERTISEMENT

I will give AD props...

rocketo

All-American
Feb 23, 2007
Been tough on him, and for good reason. While he missed some big FTs and could have been better on D, he made some huge plays for us tonight, most notably some big shots.

so, props to him for being a positive tonight.

Been tough on him, and for good reason. While he missed some big FTs and could have been better on D, he made some huge plays for us tonight, most notably some big shots.

Yep two huge clutch 3s at the end of each halves. Both had huge impact. Guard play was better tonight in spite of Green who seems lost now.

Green could be such a weapon for IU and yet he steps out on the floor and instantly starts his globetrotter dribble; nearly turning the ball over within seconds. Ended with two turnovers on his own I think. Just can't keep it simple it seems.

Reactions: largemouth
Green could be such a weapon for IU and yet he steps out on the floor and instantly starts his globetrotter dribble; nearly turning the ball over within seconds. Ended with two turnovers on his own I think. Just can't keep it simple it seems.
Green had 3 of our 8 turnovers. We need him to suck less. We will need all 4 guards at some point.

Reactions: largemouth

Yeah I'm definitely not in the Al Durham fan club, mainly because he tends to make defensive mistakes that cause it to break down and because he's been a cupcake all star his career.

But those were two, huge sack up shots (actually three, he hit a tough drive with the shot clock winding down before his big three) .

Still mad at him missing his free throw late, again but he was really clutch tonight.

We don't win this without his play tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT