ADVERTISEMENT

I think Trump should be worried about the presidential debates...

while of voting age I lived in

Indiana 1980-1991
Ohio 1991-1995
Massachusetts 1995-2005
Florida 2005-now.

I was solidly a republican voter until going independent, by registration, in Massachusetts. I registered independent in FL, but here there is a stupid law that independents can't vote in either primary. So a year ago I switched to Dem for the first time ever, pushed there by the GOP war on scirence and fact, as well as their embrace of a corrupt idiot.

Well you can guarantee that ole GreenIronTreeLadogaWorks won't be back.

Reactions: Circlejoe
I’m sure I’ll eventually get the vaccine, I just want at least 100 million of my closest friends to try it first. And if after a few months they don’t get some weird cancer or grow an arm out of their ass, I’ll go get my shot.
I don't blame you. Can't trust anyone nowadays.

9.4 percent of Americans have diabetes. 42.4 percent of Americans are obese and will likely end up as type-2 diabetics.

Maybe we should cut our losses and euthanize the fatties right now....?
No, we shouldn't. But don't think for a minute that the obesity levels of this country do not affect outcomes, including deaths, of COVID patients, and for that matter, any other illnesses. This country is unquestionably that fattest country on Earth. That, by itself, affects results, including death. It also is an added weight (no pun intended) to the health care costs that this country endures. Over the years, I have often seen posts here talking about high costs and poor results of the American health care system. When we have the levels of obesity,and with it the increased occurrences of diabetes, heart disease, and cancer, why would someone think we will lead the world in health care costs, and results?

Reactions: mainway_toys
I’m sure I’ll eventually get the vaccine, I just want at least 100 million of my closest friends to try it first. And if after a few months they don’t get some weird cancer or grow an arm out of their ass, I’ll go get my shot.

You will have at least 4 months of follow-up on >30,000 people taking it, across all age groups, sexes, and races, and in multiple geographic regions.

That is what we call "phase 3 clinical trials"

Nobody is holding down the number of people studied, the double-blind nature, the required statistics on all adverse effects either self-reported or based on testing, or the need to see both safety and efficacy with clear statistical significance.

This isn't Russia or China, The FDA will do what the FDA does, they just won't make anyone wait in line for years to get the data analyzed, the factories built and inspected, the vials and syringes made and stockpiled, and so on.

Reactions: brianiu
First off your an idiot, so lets get that out there first. Second, I do not have a "flippant" attitude toward anyone passing, I have to hear of heartbreaking situations daily regarding death Covid or not so please save your idiot posts trying to guess anything about me. I have a 23 year old cousin who was given 4 weeks to live so I absolutely know the importance of one more day.
When you are calling someone an idiot, it would be best not to make a grammatical error. You’re is a contraction for you are. Your is possessive like your hat. You’re welcome for your free grammar lesson.

Rumor is the debates will be on Saturday Night Live. Now the Republican/Democrat clown show want to take comedians jobs away too.

I get it, perfectly.

As a Dick Lugar intern/ campaigner, a registered GOP for 20 years, a registered independent for 18 years, and a registered Dem for now 9 months, I see all sides.

We have good hospitals, good doctors, good nurses, and they all learned a lot on the fly so that our death is per capita 5x rather than 6x as high as it should be, if our national response had been average.

This is despite our medical professionals making do with 3rd world PPE supplies for a long time, due to executive branch incompetence.

OK, then why did you post what you did?

When you are calling someone an idiot, it would be best not to make a grammatical error. You’re is a contraction for you are. Your is possessive like your hat. You’re welcome for your free grammar lesson.
Thank you for the lesson, I do believe the meaning of my post still hit home.

ADVERTISEMENT