ADVERTISEMENT

I think I may vomit.

Get it over with, if it's inevitable. If you've tried Sprite , ginger ale, Saltines, Gatorade and water and you're still sick, go ahead and puke.

Should I go ahead and get it over with so I can feel good for this party tonight?

Or just fight it off?

You made the correct decision. Purge, don't drink water(drink a Coke, it works), take two ibuprofen, a 1-hr nap if possible and you will be brand new.

Enjoy.

Drink this...
298_398_pedialyte-hangovers.jpg

Time heals all....and go with some Aleve...had better luck with that. Get some salty grub. If all else fails, start drinking asap.

Puking is for sorority girls and pu$$ies

You should've been a man, and fought if off $. I'm currently waiting in the urgent care of a doctors office. I think I have the plague, or it could be Ebola. Dont really know, but that's why I came here.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Drink this...
298_398_pedialyte-hangovers.jpg

^^^^^This pretty much saved me from going to the ER years ago with a bout of norovirus.....I was so dehydrated and lightheaded that I almost could get off the couch to set on the toilet. Sprite just wasn't working. Saw this stuff in the pantry....we bought it months ago in preparation of our kids getting sick.....told my wife to pour me some over ice in a glass and felt 1000x better in about an hour.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT