ADVERTISEMENT

I think I just became a season ticket holder…

ce36ei

Senior
Sep 14, 2019
That was stressful! At 2PM we had to pay and my credit card has a pending charge. So I think we’re good…

A question though…am I good forever now, or can I be knocked back off next year if someone goes above me in points? I honestly have no idea how it all works.

That was stressful! At 2PM we had to pay and my credit card has a pending charge. So I think we’re good…

A question though…am I good forever now, or can I be knocked back off next year if someone goes above me in points? I honestly have no idea how it all works.

You should be good forever, especially if you pay bribe money, errr, varsity club money.

Reactions: hatchetdad

I could be wrong, but I think you have to pay the bill, and then they fill the seats. If you don't get selected, they refund your money.

I think that's what the email said.

Oops, nope...I was wrong. Looks like you are in. I think I'm going to stay on the waitlist. Pitched too many expensive things to my wife already this year.

This might be a stupid question but if you're a season ticket holder do you honestly save much money vs just buying tickets to the games you know you can attend off of Stubhub? That's when you factor in the cost of season tickets plus any donations made.

This might be a stupid question but if you're a season ticket holder do you honestly save much money vs just buying tickets to the games you know you can attend off of Stubhub? That's when you factor in the cost of season tickets plus any donations made.
Very possible Stub-hub is cheaper due to the Juice Money we have to pay for season tickets.

The key is to keep up your cumulative points. As some have mentioned, buy football season tickets or mens soccer season tickets. Give at least $100 each year to IUVC to remain an active member. You get 10 cumulative points each year for all of those. Your seats should actually improve each year. The one risk would be if we ever have a basketball year like 2012-2013, when all kinds of people came out of nowhere and started dropping megabucks in an effort to get good seats for a team like that.

I pray thy everyone has that problem every single year.

'Thee' or 'that' - 'thy' (and thine) implies that 'everyone' is his/hers.

Generally not keen on the associated theologies but the parlance is a kick.

Recall reading about an Amish or Mennonite kid getting whistled in a game and telling the ref: "I would wish thee no harm in the word brother but would that thy mother and father had been wed." 🍏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT