ADVERTISEMENT

I saw Eric Musselman's name mentioned.....

Tscurlo

Junior
Dec 11, 2011
quite often in this forum. From what I am seeing out of Arkansas against Colgate so far..... I'm not to impressed with Arkansas's play or their coaching, Maybe Eric Musselman is one name we want to bypass.

Just my thoughts. (having said that.... watch Arkansas come back in the second have and win by 30... hahaha)

PS: From what I've seen so far..... Justin Smith is still Mr. Non-Defense. Just lolly gagging around on the floor.

Update: Well Arkansas came back on them.... so..... maybe. Who Knows. 😁

Last edited:
quite often in this forum. From what I am seeing out of Arkansas against Colgate so far..... I'm not to impressed with Arkansas's play or their coaching, Maybe Eric Musselman is one name we want to bypass.

Just my thoughts. (having said that.... watch Arkansas come back in the second have and win by 30... hahaha)

PS: From what I've seen so far..... Justin Smith is still Mr. Non-Defense. Just lolly gagging around on the floor.

Well, all I can say is: “but have u seen his wife”? There’s a post in the AOTF worth checking out!

Reactions: ncthomas31

He was pretty slow getting off his man. Was out of position on a play that he committed a foul. Other than that his offensive game was better than great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT