ADVERTISEMENT

I really believe being semi-retired is helping me hone my golf game.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
I shot a 43-42-85 today and it could have been even better. During the round on our saturated course, I hit eight greens in regulation and hit 10 out of 14 fairways with my drives. If I remember correctly, four of my putts rimmed the cup.

Golf is becoming fun again!

I shot a 43-42-85 today and it could have been even better. During the round on our saturated course, I hit eight greens in regulation and hit 10 out of 14 fairways with my drives. If I remember correctly, four of my putts rimmed the cup.

Congrats. When you hit 8 greens you should be scoring low 80"s. Work on your short game.

Reactions: Brockway
My divorce in progress had played havoc with my golf game until the last week. My last 5 scores were 76, 72, 82, 76, 76. The 72 was last Thursday. I was 3 under with 3 holes to go and got a call regarding the divorce. I bogied the last 3 holes.

Reactions: kkott and Brockway

Enjoy every round. One of my retired buddies goes to Florida from October through May and comes home to Evansville the remaining months. He likes to say he plays golf every day that ends in Y.

My divorce in progress had played havoc with my golf game until the last week. My last 5 scores were 76, 72, 82, 76, 76. The 72 was last Thursday. I was 3 under with 3 holes to go and got a call regarding the divorce. I bogied the last 3 holes.
Yep, it'll F with you. I have never regretted it, but it doesn't make it easy.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT