ADVERTISEMENT

I played my first round of golf in about 11 days tonight. The reason I haven't

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
been playing is because I injured my back. It felt great to get out and play once again. The greens were super quick because they hosted the city tournament Saturday.

It also was the first time I have used my new push cart. It is a newer version of my other Sun Mountain speed cart and I absolutely love it.

been playing is because I injured my back. It felt great to get out and play once again. The greens were super quick because they hosted the city tournament Saturday.

It also was the first time I have used my new push cart. It is a newer version of my other Sun Mountain speed cart and I absolutely love it.

Glad you are back at it. Hope that back feels better!

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
Glad you are back at it. Hope that back feels better!

Thank you! It does feel better. I still have a shooting pain, though, when I try to put my sock on my left foot before having the opportunity to stretch first. My routine is to get up at 5:30 or earlier, put on the clothes I wear around the house, go outside to get our morning newspaper and then eat breakfast. Once I finish breakfast and am done reading the newspaper, I stretch. I think I am going to have to stretch first every morning and then stretch again before my shower.

Thank you! It does feel better. I still have a shooting pain, though, when I try to put my sock on my left foot before having the opportunity to stretch first. My routine is to get up at 5:30 or earlier, put on the clothes I wear around the house, go outside to get our morning newspaper and then eat breakfast. Once I finish breakfast and am done reading the newspaper, I stretch. I think I am going to have to stretch first every morning and then stretch again before my shower.

black gold toe crew socks up to your calves with brown leather sandals maybe?

Reactions: kkott and Circlejoe
giphy.gif

I recently underwent major surgery, and I'm no Spring chicken. This surgery has changed the game for me physically. I have a book about stretching, and am starting to work through it. I've never been one to take stretching seriously but I have to admit, while I have often laughed at your posts when you've talked about your stretching routine, I'm beginning to see the importance of it. I think I will benefit a great deal from taking this seriously.

You havent trained the lab to get your newspaper yet?

We no longer have a dog. Our fourth golden retriever since we got married in 1976 had to be put down a couple of years ago. If we ever get another one, the two of us will need to retire first.

I recently underwent major surgery, and I'm no Spring chicken. This surgery has changed the game for me physically. I have a book about stretching, and am starting to work through it. I've never been one to take stretching seriously but I have to admit, while I have often laughed at your posts when you've talked about your stretching routine, I'm beginning to see the importance of it. I think I will benefit a great deal from taking this seriously.

My hamstrings are my biggest problem. No matter how much stretching I do, I can't relax them.

Have your dentist buddy bend you over from the waist and grab your ankles.

I used to be able to put my palms on the floor without bending my legs, but not now. I have extremely long arms and short legs just like my father did when he was alive. People with long upper torsos tend to have back problems.

ADVERTISEMENT