ADVERTISEMENT

I played a decent round of golf Saturday and won $20.00 in our choose up.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
I was looking forward to playing today, but the inside part of my left leg was awfully sore and swollen. It is about three inches above my ankle and approximately 10 inches below my knee.

My guess is it was caused by our 45th class reunion this weekend. I stood for about three hours Friday evening and it began bothering me after my round of golf on Saturday. It probably is a strained ligament, tendon or muscle. Hopefully, it isn't a blood clot.

We are having our annual golf tournament in two weeks. I hope I will be able to play in it.

I was looking forward to playing today, but the inside part of my left leg was awfully sore and swollen. It is about three inches above my ankle and approximately 10 inches below my knee.

My guess is it was caused by our 45th class reunion this weekend. I stood for about three hours Friday evening and it began bothering me after my round of golf on Saturday. It probably is a strained ligament, tendon or muscle. Hopefully, it isn't a blood clot.

We are having our annual golf tournament in two weeks. I hope I will be able to play in it.
A guy that walks 18 holes regularly shouldn't be having issues standing for 3 hours. I'd get it checked by one of your doctor friends.

Reactions: twenty02
ADVERTISEMENT