ADVERTISEMENT

I love playing a desperate team.

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
Rutgers hasn’t hit the broad side of a barn for 5 games but now is playing like it’s a Final Four game.

Knew it was coming..
Can TJD be any lazier?
Unbelievable..Cant get back and find their best player ...
That's elementary stuff..

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMobe
I agree there is a second half..Lots of time left..
But play's add up the whole game..
Just like that last two before the halftime..

Reactions: BigMobe
I agree there is a second half..Lots of time left..
But play's add up the whole game..
Just like that last two before the halftime..
I wish we had gone to the bucket more and gotten them in foul trouble. They are playing like a team that is tired of losing so they are amped up. Sometimes amped up people foul a lot. To your point about TJD, it is really simple as knowing where your man is in relation to where the ball is. Some of those lobs and cuts could have been defended better.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
I wish we had gone to the bucket more and gotten them in foul trouble. They are playing like a team that is tired of losing so they are amped up. Sometimes amped up people foul a lot. To your point about TJD, it is really simple as knowing where your man is in relation to where the ball is. Some of those lobs and cuts could have been defended better.
He gets bullied so easy on the baseline ..
And watching him closely again in the lane.
Wow !...So so dominant hand player with no jumper..
I wouldn't even take him in the second round as a pro at the moment..

Knew it was coming..
Can TJD be any lazier?
Unbelievable..Cant get back and find their best player ...
That's elementary stuff..
I thought the same thing about TJD. Not really making much effort in the game today. A great lesson that Knight taught was he would bench TJD the entire game. Players today have learned that the coach will pull them out but they will get back in rather quickly so they get away with lazy play. Knight would pull that player out and let them sit the rest of the game. Even if it meant losing the game it was a lesson that would pay off later in the season. Archie has never shown that and so the players come out with an effort like they did in the first half.

Down by 5 at half to a reeling team after a great win. Not really surprised or upset. I just come to expect it especially after a lot of fans overrated to our win. Ill say again, I hope this does not age well.

How does a coach who builds his program around being a blue collar defensive team, allow Rutgers to look like the Los Angeles Lakers? Archie is a Mid-Major coach. That’s all there is to it.

How does a coach who builds his program around being a blue collar defensive team, allow Rutgers to look like the Los Angeles Lakers? Archie is a Mid-Major coach. That’s all there is to it.
There’s a lot of pushing and hand checking going on and refs are letting them play today. We’ll lose if we keep playing like pussies.

AM just said that "the attitude and work ethic are as good as it has ever been here"

I assume he means in his tenure.

Not a good state of affairs

Guys.....the solution to this issue has been here all along:

C3bOpbFWQAAPoPm.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT