ADVERTISEMENT

I kinda get the feeling that Mcnutt or his 3 point champ may be Randy Jenkins.

I have been on here for years and people realize I'm not a troll. As for my cousin's husband, he was on Brown County's high school team when the Eagles beat us in the 1972 sectional. Mike is a great guy!

I have been on here for years and people realize I'm not a troll. As for my cousin's husband, he was on Brown County's high school team when the Eagles beat us in the 1972 sectional. Mike is a great guy!
McNutt, obviously Randy has a hard-on for you for some reason. Best to just ignore him.

image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg

Reactions: Brockway
McNutt, obviously Randy has a hard-on for you for some reason. Best to just ignore him.

image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg
He also has a problem with Rikki. Can his access be blocked by IP address or is he also posting from different locations?

As long as there are no limits on the ignore feature, we can deal with it.

If Randy Jenkins is going to be obsessed and hasa "hard on" for a poster here, why is anyone surprised it is McNuttz?

Let's go over some quick facts we have learned over the years from McNuttz posts:

-he will do anything to sell a copier. Anything.

-frequently engages in threesomes and foursomes with other dudes

-shares the amorous exploits of he and his "long time male friend" dentist, often in shocking and disturbing details

- tells everyone he is going "hiking" in the woods, but am guessing it is for hook-ups....nobody walks a trail that fast.

-frequently stalks the young greens keepers and golf pros at multiple courses

Is it anyone wonder that a closeted and chronically undersexed Randy Jenkins is drawn to McNutt?

If Randy Jenkins is going to be obsessed and hasa "hard on" for a poster here, why is anyone surprised it is McNuttz?

Let's go over some quick facts we have learned over the years from McNuttz posts:

-he will do anything to sell a copier. Anything.

-frequently engages in threesomes and foursomes with other dudes

-shares the amorous exploits of he and his "long time male friend" dentist, often in shocking and disturbing details

- tells everyone he is going "hiking" in the woods, but am guessing it is for hook-ups....nobody walks a trail that fast.

-frequently stalks the young greens keepers and golf pros at multiple courses

Is it anyone wonder that a closeted and chronically undersexed Randy Jenkins is drawn to McNutt?
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
nervous.gif
nervous.gif

ADVERTISEMENT