ADVERTISEMENT

I hope the entire team transfers.

The problem with this team is consistency of effort, and that's on the coach. Also, we are reliant on players that were not recruited to play this system to win. That is also on the coach for keeping Crean recruits and not having the ability to recruit over them. This team seems to get better by subtraction of perceived talent. My main frustration is the inconsistency of effort and no consequences for those that want to play like Crean was still there. One game, one decent road win, is not enough to convince anybody this team has turned the corner.

Reactions: Al Bino
The problem with this team is consistency of effort, and that's on the coach. Also, we are reliant on players that were not recruited to play this system to win. That is also on the coach for keeping Crean recruits and not having the ability to recruit over them. This team seems to get better by subtraction of perceived talent. My main frustration is the inconsistency of effort and no consequences for those that want to play like Crean was still there. One game, one decent road win, is not enough to convince anybody this team has turned the corner.

just weird you weren't around last night to talk about your feelings. a bit overwhelmed? lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT