ADVERTISEMENT

I have a stalker

Apparently you attract problem women.

Next time try and decide before you bang someone if you think she's crazy or a coke whore bartender before dropping your pants.

If she's willing to travel that far to see you, I would hang out with a buddy for awhile and then if she tries to get ahold of you tell her you're in some other sort of obligation right now with your time. She'll move on to her next boyfriend.
This post was edited on 7/12 3:18 PM by Hail2OldIU

Hey Clowns

I met her at a Navy retirement party. She was a friend of a friend. She was DTF so why the hell not? Oh, wait, now I know why not.

Don't make me do it.

sick0027.r191677.gif

No chit.

What a lazy way to participate in a thread.

This post was edited on 7/12 3:31 PM by Zizkov

Invite her over for a gang bang with a few of your buddies....

Tell her she has to do them if she wants to do you. If that humiliation doesn't turn her away, I'd get her drunk and drop her off at 3AM where some passerby psycho killer can find her.

Don't you mean have her come over and log into WOW until

she gets frustrated and goes and gang bangs all of your buddies...I think you got some of your words confused.

you should know by now that we need something in a 2-piece before

we can render any decision

Bingo. There's a reason some folks are single.

She may have a quirky personality flaw like she never thinks she's wrong. Or she could be plotting a way to take a shit in your skull.

Those are the things you should think about before you get DTF.

Really? The dude is in his 20's (I think)

and just got divorced. Who gives a shit what issues the broad has. If she is DTF and not big then by all means he should have banged her until he passed out.

Are you going to put some effort into a 20k milestone post?

I'm looking forward to this. Take NM's advice, nips are worth the vacation!

I'm a big boy now.

I mow my own lawn...... even starting to take McNutt-like pride in how my lawn works. Finally got the shitty weeds under control. No shitty rakes in my lawn.

Does he ever put any effort into anything?

No way he does something. He's a complete disappointment. Just ask his..................

"It will probably come and go without me noticing."

I'm sure your current gf knows a thing or two about this, eh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT