ADVERTISEMENT

I have a stalker

dahldc

All-Big Ten
Jun 9, 2010
So I banged a chick when I was back east about a month or so ago. For awhile she was very persistent about seeing me again. I kept saying no, and she still said she was coming to Indiana. I finally snapped and I haven't heard from her for a couple weeks. So I get home from work today and there's a note on my door. "Hey, I'm in town, Call me." Then signed her name. I'm seriously frightened she's going to kill me in my sleep. I've filed a restraining order. Any other OTF worthy advice?

Let me get this straight...

You're turning down a crazy bitch that wants sex...but you'll bang a coke whore bartender?

Just making sure my facts are correct...

link her Facebook

And let the otf take care of her.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Bang her lesbian lover......

because as Mr C once taught us, all girls are lesbians.

Unless you are in the Secret Service just pay her the $25. It's not worth.

getting the pimp involved.

Sack up dude

bang her again.

She won't stay in Indiana forever. She'll be gone when she runs out of money.

party0006.r191677.gif

I completely agree here.

Bang her and just make her happy while she's here. Then, when she leaves make her life a living hell. Call the cops, locally and where she lives. See if you can get her SS# while she's here and try to destroy her credit.

There are a few ideas for you.

This post was edited on 7/12 2:42 PM by T. S. Quint

What part of the story are you leaving out?

Sex from a chick that will be leaving soon? What's the problem? Also, how does she know where you live?

This post was edited on 7/12 2:34 PM by PaperMario01

Additional information is necessary for advice

1.) This is the OTF, anything in a 2-piece?

2.) Is she up for legs over shoulders action?

3.) When you say frightened, is this an outside chance or does she collect guns/knives/chinese torture devices?

4.) Please see #1 above.

Where does she fall on the hot/crazy scale?

And does she let you piihb? Need pics for real advice.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

No.

I didn't. She must have found it somewhere. That's the part that gets me.

You can solve this in a few easy steps...

1. Kill an anonymous vagrant

2. Pull all of your teeth

3. Put them in the vagrant's mouth

4. Burn down your house with the dead vagrant inside.

Faking your own death is all you got left, unless you like boiled bunny.

Lol!

Kill you in your sleep? Restraining order? Get over yourself. Enjoy it and move on......geez

Yeah, quit banging chicks for one nighters. What do you think, they're

going to be well-adjusted MENSA members? Of course alot of them are going to be f'd up. A restraining order, really? There's definitely something you're leaving out.

Normally I'd be cool with that

But she does own knives and guns, and I didn't tell her where I lived. Just that I was from Indiana. I spent two days (and nights) with her, and once on the phone she mentioned marriage. So you tell me...would you be cool with that?

Rape is no laughing matter. (animals or humans)

I never suggested that he rape her. But beyond that, anything is fair game in my book.

"Kids",.... christ you need help..

let her come over - when she gets there tell her to kneel. Grab her by the back of the head with your right hand and on the side near her jaw with your left. Insert your junk into her mouth and pump away...

then tell her you have stuff to do but she can come back tomorrow. Repeat until she goes away ..

How did she find out where you live?

do you have your address on facebook or something? If so you are a jackass.

Don't bang her anymore ( unless she is hot)

I think she's one of those super attached chicks.

Of course there was some back and forth for awhile, but I told her to move on, she lives in Virginia. She has not responded well. And who the phuck drives to po dunk Indiana to see someone that wants nothing to do with them? A crazy ass chick that's who.

Just to be clear

the next time I come through your drive-thru:

Coke ~ Pepsi
Sprite ~ Sierra Mist
Mr. Pibb ~ Dr Pepper
Mello Yello ~ Mountain Dew
Barqs ~ A&W (root beers)

If I ask for a Mountain Dew and you don't carry Pepsi products, don't ask me if I'd like Sprite instead. It isn't the same thing.

Likewise, if I ask for root beer, do not offer me Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb.

Thank you.

I don't have a damn clue.

Nobody back east knows my address either. And that's a big NO to having my address on facebook. That's f'ing retarded. Besides, I blocked her friend request.

You must be really good in the sack....

....or have an enormous peen. Otherwise, why is she wasting her time stalking you? The fact that she figured out where you live and left you a note is disturbing. She's probably watching your place now. If you don't call her, she'll most likely burn your house down while you're inside. Or she'll sneak in tonight while you're asleep and cut off your penis. I'd call the cops and file a restraining order.

No.

That's crazy. I didn't even give her my address. She drove 12 hours to get here! That's bat shit crazy.

How many people you got stalking you?

And how long does it take to file a restraining order?

Seems like a pretty big hassle when he could simply tell her to FK OFF! I haven't read it all. Did he do that already?

Of course, it's starting to sound like she is made of BoilerCow stock.

*sigh*....none.

Thanks for making me feel inadequate!

No, doesn't sound like he told her to get lost yet. After he does...he better watch his back for the next week or so. How does one guy end up in so many f'd up situations? Freaks attract freaks I guess...

LOL! Maybe her dad and uncles drove her out here to "talk" about wedding...

plans in August.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT