ADVERTISEMENT

I had the bull by the horns there and then.....

peegs

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Columbus, Indiana
come halftime of the IU-MSU game I was enjoying the Hoosier 10 point lead, an unbeaten roto day that seemed poised to be in commanding position and getting ready for the flight home tonight from San Francisco. An hour later Indiana collapses, two of my roto teams surprisingly lose close home games and my flight home is cancelled due to weather issues.

I left my #$%#@*(& in San Francisco..............(in my best Tony Bennett voice)

Sometimes I think winning the lottery is easier than getting a real person from an airline on the phone, but I digress......

Still a good roto weekend for you

You're the first to 100, have a lead over TBL and a chance to extend it today.

Problem with IU on the road is that they don't play well for more than 20 minutes, and it takes probably at least 30 good miunutes to win on the road. It's been pretty much the same story everytime out.

I think it's been a crazy weather week. My daughter had her own airplane hassle earlier this week. She had a flight from Atlanta to Cincinnati that got cancelled in mid-air. They had to turn around and head back to Atlanta because the plane she was on wasn't properly equipped to deal with the heavy fog in Cincy.

Right now I'm afraid to go out and get the Sunday paper because I'll have to skate out to my mailbox. Ice storms have made it very slick here.

not in my opinion

if I lose now I will definitely look back upon this weekend as the killer. Can't win any close ones this year. Lost two more today, one in OT and of course the Wiscy-OSU game. Oh well, I guess this will make it interesting. Have to bet on TBL now, he has many more games than I do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT