ADVERTISEMENT

I had an interesting

Hoosierjeff71

Redshirt
Oct 22, 2012
Sellersburg
Conversation with a friend at work, who is not an iu fan. He was telling me about a conversation between he and a family member who is a huge booster for iu. He was told iu's next coach was tonagel. He originally said Kentucky weslyn's coach. I said, "do you mean indiana weslyn's coach?" He asked me what his name was, and i said tonagel. He said, 'yeah, that was the guy's name."
Again, guy knows little about basketball, but his family member is very very close to the team.

Conversation with a friend at work, who is not an iu fan. He was telling me about a conversation between he and a family member who is a huge booster for iu. He was told iu's next coach was tonagel. He originally said Kentucky weslyn's coach. I said, "do you mean indiana weslyn's coach?" He asked me what his name was, and i said tonagel. He said, 'yeah, that was the guy's name."
Again, guy knows little about basketball, but his family member is very very close to the team.
^^^^^^Troll^^^^^^

Haha yeah sure

Uh huh.

Sure he will be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT