ADVERTISEMENT

I had a dream

Thomtar

Freshman
Dec 3, 2016
And in that dream, IU kicked off to O$U and on the game's very first play, Wilson called for a deep post pattern that put Binjimen Victor on Rashard Fant. J.T. Barrett put the ball in the air and, in this dream, I'm looking as though I have a drone about five yards behind the flying ball, which is spiraling through the air perfectly.
And then I woke up.
Geesh! I sure hope Fant picked it off!

Reactions: ORG and RBB89
And in that dream, IU kicked off to O$U and on the game's very first play, Wilson called for a deep post pattern that put Binjimen Victor on Rashard Fant. J.T. Barrett put the ball in the air and, in this dream, I'm looking as though I have a drone about five yards behind the flying ball, which is spiraling through the air perfectly.
And then I woke up.
To be continued . . .
:)

And then I woke up.

That dream must have gone viral! I had a similar dream where Fant tipped that ball and Crawford went over the top of the play, picked it off in stride, and went down the sideline 90 yards for a TD (with Scales having a legal, crushing block on their QB Barrett to spring him the last 30 yards!

Let's hope our dreams come true!:D

That dream must have gone viral! I had a similar dream where Fant tipped that ball and Crawford went over the top of the play, picked it off in stride, and went down the sideline 90 yards for a TD (with Scales having a legal, crushing block on their QB Barrett to spring him the last 30 yards!

Let's hope our dreams come true!:D
Back in the day, they used to say, "From your lips to God's ears." But this is the 21st Century so I will say: From your keyboard to God's screen. :)

Reactions: RBB89 and 76-1
Nice! How long til some nay-sayer shows their ass in this thread? They can't help themselves. You know who you are!

Well, if Barrett was throwing the ball - I doubt it would have gotten anywhere close to Fant or Victor.

Reactions: Thomtar
In this dream after Indiana takes a 7-0 lead, does the coach call a time-out to take a team picture with the scoreboard? Don't intend to be a troll or the above mentioned "nay-sayer showing his ass..", I just always loved the story. Loved the audacity!

In this dream after Indiana takes a 7-0 lead, does the coach call a time-out to take a team picture with the scoreboard? Don't intend to be a troll or the above mentioned "nay-sayer showing his ass..", I just always loved the story. Loved the audacity!

Yes... that's a Corso Classic =)

However, it's one I wouldn't expect Coach Allen to repeat.

This time we wait till the end of the 2nd half for the scoreboard photo IU 41 o$u 31:D

Of course, not! Because we all expect to be ahead of O$U -- right?

Reactions: ESalum86 and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT