ADVERTISEMENT

I Guess AOC Is Glad Breyer Stuck Around to Uphold ACA .. Again

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
even though it again proves the lies told by Lefty Left about how Republican-appointed SCOTUS judges just vote right-wing politics. Ol' Breyer-patch voted fore that dang ol Obamacare. Again.

Don't know whether you cant trust the GOP appointees or the Lying Lefty Leefts.

(Actually, we DO know. You can't trust a Lefty Left - but at least they only lie when their lips move or when they use a keyboard. It's a "tell" - like in poker.)

But good ol' trustwortyh CNN hid the lead about Breyer writing that ProBama opinion in a story headlined "Roberts, Kavanaugh and Barrett have seized the Supreme Court for now".

3 ol' white guys controlling a 9-judge court. Its a neat trick. But lies help sell the tale, so you Lefty Lefts need to regurgitate and parrot and repeat etc. Be a good Patriot and listen to BeliBrady - "do your job"

Reactions: Stay Classy Ace
even though it again proves the lies told by Lefty Left about how Republican-appointed SCOTUS judges just vote right-wing politics. Ol' Breyer-patch voted fore that dang ol Obamacare. Again.

(Actually, we DO know. You can't trust a Lefty Left - but at least they only lie when their lips move or when they use a keyboard. It's a "tell" - like in poker.)

But good ol' trustwortyh CNN hid the lead about Breyer writing that ProBama opinion in a story headlined "Roberts, Kavanaugh and Barrett have seized the Supreme Court for now".

3 ol' white guys controlling a 9-judge court. Its a neat trick. But lies help sell the tale, so you Lefty Lefts need to regurgitate and parrot and repeat etc. Be a good Patriot and listen to BeliBrady - "do your job"

Happy Hour I presume?

John Roberts is such a disappointment.

ACB was a mistake, all women turn radical leftist once on the court

Kavanaugh was a liberal to begin with. Can almost guarantee he voted Biden.

You truly believe AOC understands what happened and by whom?

Happy Hour I presume?
tenor.gif

I wonder if some politicians were electing promising to nominate justices that would overturn ACA? Does this mean they lied?

overwhelmingly most don't grasp how judges get labeled liberal or conservative by the powers that be on both sides that forward them for confirmation, and it isn't by their stance on minority rights or abortion.

the ACA is a huge govt giveaway to big insurance, healthcare, and big pharma, funded at great expense by the middle class.

and possibly the only thing standing between us going to a Medicare For All type system, which was probably it's real intent when passed.

I wonder if some politicians were electing promising to nominate justices that would overturn ACA? Does this mean they lied?
I thought we were promised the whole debate would be streamed live on CSPAN before any legislation would be passed. Now who made that lie?

I thought we were promised the whole debate would be streamed live on CSPAN before any legislation would be passed. Now who made that lie?
And who lied about trying to reach a compromise since Boehner has admitted the GOP wanted NO legislation. The tens of millions of Americans who finally got insurance should know the Republicans never had any intention to improve the healthcare system.

So our President is a drunkard? That explains a lot. I thought he was just senile.
You know even the Russians realize that bit of propaganda holds no validity.

It just show how dumb, foolish, hillbilly minded and out of touch with reality you are.

The head of the Republican party had this to say .. Putin on Biden's mental ability. and he'll soon tell the propaganda troll farms to come up with another lie to push... because that one fell flat and only the dumbest and most hillbilly of the dumb hillbillies believe or repeat it ..

No, they lied about Repeal & Replace.

The judges are going to overturn Roe.

the judges overturn Roe, and it's possibly a Dem landslide in 2022 and beyond, and solid red state govs will feel the pressure as well.

when the GOP strategy for 60 yrs has been one of the carrot and the stick, the key to that strategy is never let the mule get the carrot.

and while the anti abortion side has had the most single issue voters for the last 60 yrs, that could abruptly change in a reversal.

pubs should be careful what they wish for, as overturning Roe could have a much bigger political ramification, than it does on the access to abortion for the great majority.

Reactions: larsIU

what legislation are you talking about?

and CSPAN covers the house, you need CSPAN2 for the senate.

We might have some near frame of reference for whatever you're talking about if we knew which debate you're talking about? I'm pretty sure Marvin is referring to Trump's "campaign promises" regarding SCOTUS and his pledge to appoint Justices with the Federalist Society seal of Approval...

But I have no idea what your post means, much less who you're referring to. What exactly are you upset about, esp with regards to CSPAN? The OP of the thread is barely decipherable, to begin with. But it almost seems like you're claiming SCOTUS lied, and you thought they were going to broadcast the proceedings on CSPAN...

We might have some near frame of reference for whatever you're talking about if we knew which debate you're talking about? I'm pretty sure Marvin is referring to Trump's "campaign promises" regarding SCOTUS and his pledge to appoint Justices with the Federalist Society seal of Approval...

But I have no idea what your post means, much less who you're referring to. What exactly are you upset about, esp with regards to CSPAN? The OP of the thread is barely decipherable, to begin with. But it almost seems like you're claiming SCOTUS lied, and you thought they were going to broadcast the proceedings on CSPAN...

i'm all in for CSpan SCOTUS.

a national disgrace SCOTUS isn't televised.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
I hope you're right. I'm not confident.
Unpopular opinion, which other lawyers will tell me is objectively wrong: I think SCOTUS effectively overturned Roe way back in 1992. Even though they explicitly claimed they were upholding the "essential holding" of Roe, they did so in a way that laid the theoretical and legal foundation for undoing Roe entirely. I think it's only a matter of time, and I think that's the case independent of the Mitch-Obama-Trump SCOTUS appointment drama.

Edit to add: U.S. abortion policy is quite liberal compared to much of the Western world. It shouldn't be a surprise if we experience something of a swing in the other direction, and it also shouldn't be surprising if the swing takes us further than we might have reasonably expected. The strength of a reaction is often proportional to the strength of that which is being reacted to.

Reactions: UncleMark
Uhhhh, errrrr......if you like your, uhhh, doctor, you can, ummm, keep your doctor.

Uhhh, if you, ummm, like your plan, you can keep your plan.

Thanks, Barry.....

did you think it was Barry that killed keeping your own doctor?

i'm guessing it was your own doctor who killed it.

Reactions: UncleMark
...CSPAN covers the house, you need CSPAN2 for the senate.
I am stunned that anyone knows the channel on their box that either CSPAN or CSPAN2 is on. To borrow / paraphrase from RMK, I would rather watch the channel with the frogs having sex, even if it came in fuzzy.

I am stunned that anyone knows the channel on their box that either CSPAN or CSPAN2 is on. To borrow / paraphrase from RMK, I would rather watch the channel with the frogs having sex, even if it came in fuzzy.
I don't know the channel numbers for almost anything I watch. The channel guide has names listed using, you know, letters.

CSPAN 445
CSPAN2 446
CSPAN3 447

I don't watch during the week, but on the weekends they have good stuff on all three throughout.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT