ADVERTISEMENT

I got some work to do, so please encourage me. My daughter is having a son in June.

But her husband is an Ohio State fan. So I have to work and work to get my grandson to give up his Dad's team and grab onto mine. Any suggestions on how to get this done?

Do we know C$'s whereabouts the night of conception? This could be a very interesting twist in this aOTF thing we have here.

Reactions: C-$
Jesus must've been a Seattle fan today. The way that fg went nowhere, there had to have been some divine intervention taking place.

So you're equating an incestuous heterosexual relationship to a homosexual relationship? Good grief....

Don't judge.

I would've said, 'As you judge so you will be judged' ... I could be wrong but that only applies to Christians, really. As all others are already condemned.

Don't judge.

I would've said, 'As you judge so you will be judged' ... I could be wrong but that only applies to Christians, really. As all others are already condemned.

LMFAO. Um, if being condemned means not spending eternity with VPM, then thank God I am condemned.

Why willingly follow a being that will condemn over 90% of humanity to the fires of Hell? Sounds like you are worshiping some kind of demon.

Good Luck. Don't look at the pictures of the women I am going post, because “You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY’; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Ok, pics for non-Christians:

holyhotness5207daac001e8.jpg

Alexis-Ren-036-06152014.jpg

Bad-Girls.jpg

89372c270bd68b182b7e871478dea1e6.jpg

LMFAO. Um, if being condemned means not spending eternity with VPM, then thank God I am condemned.

Why willingly follow a being that will condemn over 90% of humanity to the fires of Hell? Sounds like you are worshiping some kind of demon.

Good Luck. Don't look at the pictures of the women I am going post, because “You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY’; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Ok, pics for non-Christians:

holyhotness5207daac001e8.jpg

Alexis-Ren-036-06152014.jpg

Bad-Girls.jpg

89372c270bd68b182b7e871478dea1e6.jpg

Winner. God bless you!!

Since no one else has said it I will. Congrats VPM; I hope they live close enough for you to spoil him rotten. Being a grandfather is absolutely the best

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT