ADVERTISEMENT

I dont think Archie doesn’t care...

He makes 3.5 million a year he better care a lot. The problem is he recruited no shooters at all and you just cannot win without them anymore. There are other issues but without a monster 2021 recruiting haul his days may be numbered.

He makes 3.5 million a year he better care a lot. The problem is he recruited no shooters at all and you just cannot win without them anymore. There are other issues but without a monster 2021 recruiting haul his days may be numbered.
He'll get 5 years.

He most likely gets one more year due to the transition in change of Athletic Directors. What I don't want to hear is the Coaching Lobby BS that you can't recruit effectively unless you have a contract term of 4 years or more, because recruits want to be assured that you will be around for their 4 years. If you are a winning Coach, people will play for you no matter how many years you have. Coaches leave before their terms are up if they get an offer. If you sell out to cater to a recruit what if the recruit doesn't stay for the years you extended the Contract (Romeo Langford, Anyone?). Furthermore the transfer rules are much more liberal today than 5 years ago, so if a Coach leaves you may be able to leave without sitting out a year.

Let this year play out..Still bunch of hoop left..
May slide in as 12 seed.
Idk.I'm in the camp of he'll get one more.
But the pressure will be rampt up a bunch next year.
Like get it done ..Or your gone..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT