ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t understand it.

Why in the name of all that is Holy is Anderson in the game and WTF does he keep shooting 3s? Just absolutely moronic. I'm so tired of dumb basketball.

OhSt went on a 15-1 run at end of 1st half.

Rutgers opened w a 12-0 run...and closed on a 10-2 run in first half...

however we are down 7 w 5 to go...

I said they still had time. The fact that I’m hoping we can overcome Rutgers is borderline depressing. And I’ve watched Rutgers execute about 12 alley-oops now.

He's like Mike Tomlin of the Steelers, says the same stupid coach-speak after every bad loss. Nothing gets better and nothing changes. But his guards are horrendous. Our big men aren't the problem.
Yeah you would think he could know a good guard

Never seen a senior guard who can’t even dribble without losing the ball. We will never compete with the talent we have. We are indeed in a major rebuild aka crean

Still in a major rebuild in year three. Maybe by year seven or eight Archie will field a competitive team that can make the dance as an at large bid.

And that’s whose fault. Archie chose to keep al Durham et al

That's irrational. Only a dumbass thinks there has to be a scapegoat for every problem.

They can't shoot. It's frustrating and it sucks to watch but it is what it is.

It's called adversity. Right now, I trust Archie to correct this problem more than I ever trusted Crean to value defense and ball security. I'm not jumping off the bridge yet.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Still in a major rebuild in year three. Maybe by year seven or eight Archie will field a competitive team that can make the dance as an at large bid.

I just hope after that competitive team in year 8 that we have a moronic AD that will give him a lifetime contract with a buyout so large no one will want to deal with it.

I just hope after that competitive team in year 8 that we have a moronic AD that will give him a lifetime contract with a buyout so large no one will want to deal with it.

If we could have managed just 30% from 3 it would have been a different game. Instead we shoot 11% from 3. Not that Rutgers lit it up from 3 at 26%, but they put us on posters all night with their dunk-fest.

ADVERTISEMENT