ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t understand it.

To think of it, not only can they not shoot, they don't pass or handle the ball particularly well.

Reactions: Cavanagh
And unfortunately he can't tell whether he's on or off,
this is so embarrassing. Despite Ohio State I am definitely on the coaching change wagon. Archie is the new crean with his press conference bs. No discipline - same stupid mistakes and team once again looks lost offensively. Our turnovers look like a grade school team and shooting ability is non existent. We have had 6 airballs! I could go on and on. Something is missing - a good coach. Imo

Give us Yogi at PG and James Blackmon at SG and this is a totally different team. We need to start landing guards like that. Not the Anthony Leals of the world.

Phinisee couldn't guard a chair. He is completely lost every defensive trip down the floor. Was beaten constantly against OSU too. Looks like this will be another bad 20 pt blowout due to our guards not being able to shoot, defend, protect the ball and get the ball to our big men in positions where they can score. It is what it is.

Give us Yogi at PG and James Blackmon at SG and this is a totally different team. We need to start landing guards like that. Not the Anthony Leals of the world.
Wow, dumb comment. Leave Anthony Leal out of it!!! He is not the reason Hoosiers are sucking....

The 3 point shot made Crean look much better than he was.

Conversely, it makes Archie look much worse than he is.

I retroactively hate the Golden State fvcking Warriors.

Reactions: ufo33
Morgan was so good that he made Archie's offense seem competent. If not for Morgan, Archie would've been canned at the end of last season.

Tonight is why you don' say the season turned around after one nice home win. You wait to see a few more games. I'd say we will get some good home wins but 0 road wins.
Did I miss a bunch of people claiming we would go 15-5? Seems like 11-9 with one road win, at Nebraska, is probably right, unless we have a good shooting, which is not happening tonight.

Predictable. Always blame the “haters” , but this is who this coach and team are. If anyone thought the OSU game was some sign of a new dawn , that was very naive. Accept it. Either be ok with it , or push for changes.

Morgan was so good that he made Archie's offense seem competent. If not for Morgan, Archie would've been canned at the end of last season.
Cream horrible but Archie equally horrible. Shuffling players in and out looking for solution just like crean. He really shortened the bench....

The 3 point shot made Crean look much better than he was.

Conversely, it makes Archie look much worse than he is.

I retroactively hate the Golden State fvcking Warriors.

As a middle school BB coach, my biggest complaint is that they've put a 3 point line on every Middle school and elementary school court. Instead of players learning proper shooting form at an early age, they spend all their time jacking up 3s with horrendous form. The days of a young player consistently working on mastering the 15 footer at the elbow are long gone.

Did I miss a bunch of people claiming we would go 15-5? Seems like 11-9 with one road win, at Nebraska, is probably right, unless we have a good shooting, which is not happening tonight.

Even with the good game against OSU, this game is ending up exactly how I was worried it would. We’re playing scared, nervous, out of sync, you name it. And getting blown out by f***ing Rutgers. They still have 10 minutes to do something but still a big zero from three. @Nebraska could be even more embarrassing if that’s possible.

Even with the good game against OSU, this game is ending up exactly how I was worried it would. We’re playing scared, nervous, out of sync, you name it. And getting blown out by f***ing Rutgers. They still have 10 minutes to do something but still a big zero from three. @Nebraska could be even more embarrassing if that’s possible.
Freaking air balls are just unbelievable.

As a middle school BB coach, my biggest complaint is that they've put a 3 point line on every Middle school and elementary school court. Instead of players learning proper shooting form at an early age, they spend all their time jacking up 3s with horrendous form. The days of a young player consistently working on mastering the 15 footer at the elbow are long gone.

Yep, it's all that matters now. And it really sucks the life out of teams that can't hit 'em. I noticed when Rutgers went up 36-24 that they were 4-9 from behind the line and IU was 0-9. 12 point lead. Ballgame.

This IU team is always on the short end of that stat and they'll never be able to overcome it, regardless of whether or not they play well in every other phase of the game.

Yep, it's all that matters now. And it really sucks the life out of teams that can't hit 'em. I noticed when Rutgers went up 36-24 that they were 4-9 from behind the line and IU was 0-9. 12 point lead. Ballgame.

This IU team is always on the short end of that stat and they'll never be able to overcome it, regardless of whether or not they play well in every other phase of the game.
And that’s whose fault. Archie chose to keep al Durham et al

OhSt went on a 15-1 run at end of 1st half.

Rutgers opened w a 12-0 run...and closed on a 10-2 run in first half...

however we are down 7 w 5 to go...

Archie doesn’t believe you need shooters and next season won’t be any better.

ADVERTISEMENT