ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t care for the 49ers, but Tevin tore it up today!

He had 22 carries for 105 yards and 2 TD’s. Love seeing a Hoosier dominate like that.
i love that kind of offense. big oline, lead blocker, keep feeding the tb. once you get the defense on their heels, you can do whatever else you want. plus you're controlling the clock and keeping the opposing offense off the field.

Last edited:
i love that kind of offense. big oline, lead blocker, keep feeding the tb. once you get the defense on their heels, you can do whatever else you want. plus you're controlling the clock and keeping the opposing offense of the field.

It was impressive to watch. They dominated the LOS. I’m a Colts fan and just never liked the 49ers. I did go to a game at old Candlestick when they beat the Cowboys and it was a blast. So maybe I do like them a little?

I didn’t see the introductions-did he plug IU? Or was IU mentioned at any point? It wasn’t that I noticed. He’s not always the starting RB I know, as they rotate maybe 3. But he had the hot hand yesterday for sure!

Reactions: vesuvius13
I didn’t see the introductions-did he plug IU? Or was IU mentioned at any point? It wasn’t that I noticed. He’s not always the starting RB I know, as they rotate maybe 3. But he had the hot hand yesterday for sure!
Coleman said Indiana in the intro. Saffold won too. Two IU boys won yesterday. Win hoops over OSU it was a good IU day. Bye the way bowl still pisses me off. VBG

i love that kind of offense. big oline, lead blocker, keep feeding the tb. once you get the defense on their heels, you can do whatever else you want. plus you're controlling the clock and keeping the opposing offense off the field.
Then you prolly loved the Tennessee game. Henry was compared to Jim Brown today.

Reactions: kmathum
Then you prolly loved the Tennessee game. Henry was compared to Jim Brown today.
I can see the connection. Henry is a hoss. Big, fast, hard to bring down. They run that sweep with him and it's an almost guatanteed 7 yards.

Reactions: Indianaftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT