ADVERTISEMENT

"I didn't want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it."

And now, because he has this weird thought in his head that wearing a mask means that you're WEAK, the 30% of the country that worship the damn fool believes the same

The level of insecurity in this 70+ y,o is astounding.

His constant usage of the words 'strong' 'powerful' etc and need to assert/reinforce his 'machismo' and 'masculinity' --- it makes you wonder how he was damaged as a child and what actually happened to him and/or at the military school he went to.

I do have some pity for him occasionally. He must wake up at 3 or 4am and cry himself back to sleep.

The level of insecurity in this 70+ y,o is astounding.

His constant usage of the words 'strong' 'powerful' etc and need to assert/reinforce his 'machismo' and 'masculinity' --- it makes you wonder how he was damaged as a child and what actually happened to him and/or at the military school he went to.

I do have some pity for him occasionally. He must wake up at 3 or 4am and cry himself back to sleep.
I've never seen a human so lucky for being born rich. If he had been born into an average family he might have been molded into something close to human. In high school the other kids would have avoided him like the plague. Athletics would have been brutal; during football practices every kid worth his salt would have tried to take a whack at him, basketball would have been a hard screen nightmare. Most people end up being who they are with a combination of genetics, parenting and society grinding off any burrs the prior two provide. He's never been told "Shut up or I'm going to whip your ass" by someone willing to back it up. Without that societal buffing you end up with, well, trump.

I've never seen a human so lucky for being born rich. If he had been born into an average family he might have been molded into something close to human. In high school the other kids would have avoided him like the plague. Athletics would have been brutal; during football practices every kid worth his salt would have tried to take a whack at him, basketball would have been a hard screen nightmare. Most people end up being who they are with a combination of genetics, parenting and society grinding off any burrs the prior two provide. He's never been told "Shut up or I'm going to whip your ass" by someone willing to back it up. Without that societal buffing you end up with, well, trump.

If you believe in karma, imagine who he will be in his next life -- some rhesus monkey in some pharma lab waiting to be tested on some new or probably in his case the efficacy of some old drug.

I will never understand how he became a hero to the working class while in reality he’s the antithesis. A total mirage. Borderline desperate people voting against their own livelihoods.

There is hope for us all. At least we know that 30% are gullible fools.

You walk into a room of 10 people, you'll know you can sell a bridge in Brooklyn to 3 of them at least. And those three would probably be trying to out-bid each other in trying to secure the deal with you. Then feeling smug about it when its all done.

But there's the 20+% will sell their souls for the Almighty Dollar....

He's a salesman. A con artist.

His playbook has always been to sell something which is why he wants you to just listen to his words VS reality.

It's why everything is going to be beautiful, magnificent, the best in history which is what people are saying while the other salesman is a disaster, a fraud, a criminal who should be investigated and locked up.

That works in real estate. He's proven it works in politics.

It doesn't seem to work well with a pandemic.

If you believe in karma, imagine who he will be in his next life -- some rhesus monkey in some pharma lab waiting to be tested on some new or probably in his case the efficacy of some old drug.
I'm not much of a karma guy and VSM has cured me of any religious delusions. Hopefully the first day he's out of office the investigations will start and will continue until he and his family are dismantled.

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
Trumpian leadership: Do as I say not as I do.

What a role model.
coming from someone who advocates and defends the beating of people as a method to keep them in line makes your opinion less than weighty.... you know nothing of leadership.

coming from someone who advocates and defends the beating of people as a method to keep them in line makes your opinion less than weighty.... you know nothing of leadership.

tumblr_psmyqiW7uA1urlwx8_540.gif

Ok Pops!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT