ADVERTISEMENT

I can't believe what Dakich is saying on his show regarding Chuck Pagano.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
It is so unprofessional! It's obvious Dakich didn't study journalism in college because he knows nothing about it.

What did he say...? I stopped listening to his show back around 2012...

In addition to criticizing his coaching ability, Dakich is attacking from a personal standpoint. He calls him a liar among other things.

Pagano is the Tom Crean of professional football, He is horrible. Best season the Colts has had was when he was sick.

In addition to criticizing his coaching ability, Dakich is attacking from a personal standpoint. He calls him a liar among other things.

Thanks for the response...

Well..., CP seems to have slipped in a major way when it comes to game prep and he probably does lie to the media (doubt you could find one NFL coach who doesn't), but DD going personal probably just means CP didn't kiss his ring somehow and Danny knew he could garner some major attention by amping up the rhetoric...

Dakich has slipped into full on "Personality" mode where he literally will say anything as long as it somehow brings attention to himself (which is why I usually do my best to ignore him but much to my chagrin he even trapped me in his orbit with that grade school fight me Zander thing last week)...

Think I'll go back to ignoring him now...

As far as Pagano goes I think the Crean anology seems fairly accurate...

He's gone at either the middle or the end of this season at any rate. The new GM will bring in someone he thinks he can count on...

Dakich got what he wanted simply by our having discussed this...

I don't think Pagano does a good job of preparing his teams. It is fair to be critical of the coaching and product we see on the field. It needs to stop there. There is no reason to call him a liar.

When Arians left for Arizona, many were concerned the wrong coach left.

Reactions: 76-1
well you should know by now that Whino Jockitch is about as unprofessional as they come. Just this week he was on the football board challenging me and other posters to a fight. He's challenged Zander Diamont to a fight on twitter. He's called Coach Tom Allen an idiot for jumping up and down on the sidelines.

As for Pagano and the Colts, they do lie. They have known for a long time about Luck and did nothing, then they realized how bad the OL was going to be early so they put him under the knife, knowing full well they were tanking the season because he wouldn't be available until at least week 8. They just tanked a little more creatively by holding Luck out so long. Their goal is a top 5 choice where they can draft early and get more linemen and playmakers.

And we've also learned that Pagano is simply not a good coach nor is a good prep guy. His teams are never prepared and he makes silly decisions. He will be gone after this season which was the plan all along.

ADVERTISEMENT