ADVERTISEMENT

I can’t wait to hear the stories that’ll come out if Trump loses

If Biden were to (unquestionably) win Indiana, how do you think the Indiana delegation would vote? Those are the kinds of questions that could lead to blood in the streets if things go a certain way.

They would cast their single vote for Trump and not think twice about it. Then they immediately turn around and start saying “Dems need to stop whining, accept the fact that they lost in this constitutional process and get on with the business of the American people”.

What makes you think they would hesitate for two seconds to cast their vote for Trump?

There are several reasons why we need to cast our votes for the sane, decent candidate so he wins in a landslide and this stuff doesn’t happen.

What makes you think they would hesitate for two seconds to cast their vote for Trump?
I dunno, naivete on my part perhaps? Or senility?

I'm thinking it could be possible to get one, maybe two of them to do it for the right reasons, and then maybe another couple for political reasons. It would be tough politically to defend voting against the winner of the state's vote. It's possible a Pub Representative's district would go for Biden. How would you think that person would vote?

I dunno, naivete on my part perhaps? Or senility?

I'm thinking it could be possible to get one, maybe two of them to do it for the right reasons, and then maybe another couple for political reasons. It would be tough politically to defend voting against the winner of the state's vote. It's possible a Pub Representative's district would go for Biden. How would you think that person would vote?

It’s not each representative getting a vote. Each state gets one vote. So, 26 votes for the house to elect the president.

It’s not each representative getting a vote. Each state gets one vote. So, 26 votes for the house to elect the president.
I get that. But the House members that make up the delegation vote to decide who the state is going to cast its one vote for. That's the "vote" I'm referring to.

No sweat. The one thing I just thought of that might queer things is whether or not the internal vote is public or not. Or if it's even secret within the delegation.

I don’t know if it’s up to the speaker to preside over the vote. If it is, no way Pelosi is letting it be a silent vote (unless it’s already a rule). Even though it would be too late for any political repercussions. All elections would be over by then and Americans would have two years to forget all about it before another house election.

If the election were held today, I’m feeling trump would win the state of Indiana. I’m not looking at any polling data. Just a gut feeling.

Indiana will vote red because of emotions and faux patriotism. That’s why we (you) have the Trump sycophant Mike Braun, among others.

Pete won’t have a shot at Senate until the emotions and faux patriotism die down in 4+ years. Hopefully he’ll move on to bigger things during that time.

i think Trump is deeply unpopular In so many ways, and in many places, and I think he’s going to lose. just not in Indiana.

I wont be so sure. His supporters just see him differently. Just like many here who think Obama was the most corrupt president ever.

Take this for example:

Look at some of the comments:

You're the greatest President Trump sorry to see you burying your brother today please accept my deepest sympathy

Great speech MR. President. I am with you all the way. Latina for Trump!!! ❤️

I watched this live from Right Side Broadcasting and decided after about a half hour that this presentation was from a man who is very comfortable in his own skin. I hope he continues on the campaign trail with this same tone. If he does, the LSM and DemoCraps will crap their pants up to and past inauguration day. Trump in a LandSlide.........

Trump is a gift of God to humanity

ADVERTISEMENT