ADVERTISEMENT

I am so glad I was SO WRONG

Bippy

Junior
Jan 20, 2002
That being said, if we hit free throws it should have been a blow out.
Amazing what remaining mentally focused can do.

That being said, if we hit free throws it should have been a blow out.
Amazing what remaining mentally focused can do.

Great win. Hopefully we don’t lay an egg our next two games. Beat the 11th ranked team then go lose to Nebraska. It’d be nice if that didn’t happen.

Reactions: hondo314
Great win. Hopefully we don’t lay an egg our next two games. Beat the 11th ranked team then go lose to Nebraska. It’d be nice if that didn’t happen.
4 straight losses for OSU. They'll probably drop out of the top 20, maybe top 25.

It’s a victory over a team that’s beaten some damn good teams this year. But it won’t matter if we go up there and lose to Nebraska.
Yes, and they were still ranked 11th when we beat them. I wasn't trying to diminish the win although it does appear that I did just that.

My thoughts were elsewhere and I was wondering if multiple teams that were ranked #1 in a season had completed dropped out of the rankings before. UNC did and OSU is at risk of it.

It’s a victory over a team that’s beaten some damn good teams this year. But it won’t matter if we go up there and lose to Nebraska.
It will still matter because they held home court. The is tough no matter the opponent just ask Maryland and puKE.

Why is everyone talking about Nebraska?? Rutgers is Wednesday night, and I think THAT will be a much tougher game on the road!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT