ADVERTISEMENT

I Always Liked Seeing.....

Big Red Crimson Buffalo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
....a Texas quarterback in our recruiting mix. Something to do with the state itself and being a gunslinger just seem to be apropos.
I hope we land the Hoover kid. That would be one very crowded QB room though!
The kid does throw a very nice ball with a lot of accuracy and just becoming a senior. That team he plays on looks like they play most of their games in Baylor Stadium. How cool is that for a high school kid?

Last edited:
Yes very good QBs do come from Texas which is a state that loves football. I also like IU starting to get more involved in Texas to recruit players and I hope increase in the coming years.

....a Texas quarterback in our recruiting mix. Something to do with the state itself and being a gunslinger just seem to be apropos.
I hope we land the Hoover kid. That would be one very crowded QB room though!
The kid does throw a very nice ball with a lot of accuracy and just becoming a senior. That team he plays on looks like they play most of their games in Baylor Stadium. How cool is that for a high school kid?
There's someone from TOS hinting that a QB fron the '22 class is going to commit "soon". Take that fwiw.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
hitting refresh every few seconds...what gives?

Wonder what QB they are referring to. Hoover's offer list is very average. Although QB recruiting may be a bit tough when we have quite a few good QB players and QBs with potential already on the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT