ADVERTISEMENT

I’m just sitting here thinking and

southernIN058

Recruit
Nov 17, 2019
next years team should be pretty good unless...TJD would happen to decide to go pro. I doubt UK fans thought at this point last season that Herro was going to be a OAD but then it happened. I don’t think he will leave as he wouldn’t be a lottery pick but there’s a chance he could be a first rounder if he keeps playing well. No, I don’t see him leaving but it is possible and we don’t have anyone to take his place. Like, not even close.

next years team should be pretty good unless...TJD would happen to decide to go pro. I doubt UK fans thought at this point last season that Herro was going to be a OAD but then it happened. I don’t think he will leave as he wouldn’t be a lottery pick but there’s a chance he could be a first rounder if he keeps playing well. No, I don’t see him leaving but it is possible and we don’t have anyone to take his place. Like, not even close.
we'd hopefully be able to attract a pretty good grad transfer if we could offer TJD's minutes. But, yeah, he will be a big hole to fill, whatever year he leaves. He's a quality big.

I want to see TJD as a SO. We have a lot of young guys that will be better too.

Franklin
Hunter
Anderson
Thompson

And the 3 freshman coming in.

You guys aren’t replacing the biggest issues w IUBB...and its to early to tell if Mike Roberts will solve them...

Im hopeful, but the Neb and ND ending leave things unknown..

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
You guys aren’t replacing the biggest issues w IUBB...and its to early to tell if Mike Roberts will solve them...

Im hopeful, but the Neb and ND ending leave things unknown..
Yet IU still won.. which caused a huge meltdown on the board.

imagine if IU has lost one or both of those. This board would be worse than Cats and GBI at this point and that says a lot.

with so much parity in NCAA this year, I’m happy to take any win. Style points don’t count. Do we have stuff to work on? Yes. But so does all six of the teams who were ranked #1 and lost to lesser opponents.

it’s not a bad thing to be 11-1

By time Furst graduates he'll be equal to TJD ..
If not better imo..Problem is..He'll have the Duke's / UK'& Carolina's of the world on him..

By time Furst graduates he'll be equal to TJD ..
If not better imo..Problem is..He'll have the Duke's / UK'& Carolina's of the world on him..
There’s a good chance that Archie’s future at IU rests with getting Furst to come to IU. Now that there will be a new AD, if he doesn’t recruit well and win, the replacement will want his own guy and if your job rests on the success of the basketball team that only makes sense.

Miller will get
There’s a good chance that Archie’s future at IU rests with getting Furst to come to IU. Now that there will be a new AD, if he doesn’t recruit well and win, the replacement will want his own guy and if your job rests on the success of the basketball team that only makes sense.
Miller gets five years at IU unless he cheats. He could miss the tournament this year and next and still get a fifth year, no matter who the AD is. As for Furst, IU is a long shot for him. That’s not because of anything Miller has or hasn’t done, but he has no particular allegiance to IU and won’t be swayed much by the fact that he’s an Indiana kid. If location plays a role, Purdue probably will have a better shot than IU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT