ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Calling a Right-Winger Adjective Meeting

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Fellas, we gotta decide which insults and adjectives to sling in our baseless, emotive attacks - individual and societal - these next few years. We have seen many examples tossed around, but it will still be hard to choose. The bar has been set high by our friends across the aisle.

I favor “dolt” - especially when paired with “mindless” - but I will listen to alternatives.

“Nazi,” “Fascist” and “Racist” have been heavily used, but since they were MISused by mindless dolts (see?) I move that we keep them in play. Accuracy is usually a benefit.

“Piss-ant” and the derivative “pissant” are good, but usually misunderstood outside the Southern football practice. Too subtle for here?

“Traitorous fools” seems like an internal conflict at first, but give it a minute to steep, and I think you will see it’s advantages.

I tend to reject “stupid” and “idiot.” Accuracy is sometimes an impediment, and the best insults require a slight twist.

I don’t want to dominate the meeting, so I yield back some time. I’m sure the members will have better ideas.

I could have put this under any of the numerous inane posts you are littering the board with, but I’ll throw this here. I was hopeful that the GOP would do the necessary soul searching to again become a serious party based on ideas and principles. But nope. From US Senators to you guys posting on this forum, the next 4 years will be about doubling down on grievances, moral bankruptcy, faux outrage, and bad faith.

I could have put this under any of the numerous inane posts you are littering the board with, but I’ll throw this here. I was hopeful that the GOP would do the necessary soul searching to again become a serious party based on ideas and principles. But nope. From US Senators to you guys posting on this forum, the next 4 years will be about doubling down on grievances, moral bankruptcy, faux outrage, and bad faith.

We are all Thought Criminals.
Turn us in now, while you still can.

Or maybe introspect yourself, and figure out why you can’t see your own “grievances, moral bankruptcy, faux outrage, and bad faith” but claim to see it in others.

I’m nothing but a mirror. It’s how I draw out such rage. You guys hate yourselves. I’m trying to help you purge. It’s medicine. Your OWN medicine.

How you like you now?

(You want a Dilly Bar?)

Fellas, we gotta decide which insults and adjectives to sling in our baseless, emotive attacks - individual and societal - these next few years. We have seen many examples tossed around, but it will still be hard to choose. The bar has been set high by our friends across the aisle.

I favor “dolt” - especially when paired with “mindless” - but I will listen to alternatives.

“Nazi,” “Fascist” and “Racist” have been heavily used, but since they were MISused by mindless dolts (see?) I move that we keep them in play. Accuracy is usually a benefit.

“Piss-ant” and the derivative “pissant” are good, but usually misunderstood outside the Southern football practice. Too subtle for here?

“Traitorous fools” seems like an internal conflict at first, but give it a minute to steep, and I think you will see it’s advantages.

I tend to reject “stupid” and “idiot.” Accuracy is sometimes an impediment, and the best insults require a slight twist.

I don’t want to dominate the meeting, so I yield back some time. I’m sure the members will have better ideas.
Most of them are 'bed-wetters'

Use that any time you like.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
We are all Thought Criminals.
Turn us in now, while you still can.

Or maybe introspect yourself, and figure out why you can’t see your own “grievances, moral bankruptcy, faux outrage, and bad faith” but claim to see it in others.

I’m nothing but a mirror. It’s how I draw out such rage. You guys hate yourselves. I’m trying to help you purge. It’s medicine. Your OWN medicine.

How you like you now?

(You want a Dilly Bar?)
Hahaha, MyTurdIsOnTheFloor

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider

The Regressive Left accurately portrays their intolerance of other thoughts or ideas
Pinkos should be put back in play
Bigot should be the right‘s answer to the left’s racist - see above

They did establish a formula to be followed also, dozens of example of which can be found with little effort.
Insert criticism. Anyone that can’t see this is either insert insult or insert insult.

To your point, accuracy is optional. The important part is to leave room for no alternative thought...

Reactions: Crayfish57

Ideas and principles from #FakePres have destroyed 72 thousand high paying jobs and undermined US Petroleum independence in three days...let alone killing Hank Aaron and Larry King....

Btw. Who is talking through Joe's earpiece?

I prefer 'dupes'. Most lefties actually believe that they truly are better people who 'care more' based on the politicians they support. Some of those are sociopaths who post here under multiple handles and come back and like their own posts. Pathetic internet heroes!

f3e9e8646716b91f79524c72c59657c4.jpg

I see several jumped right in to offer ideas for more "baseless emotive attacks."

ADVERTISEMENT