ADVERTISEMENT

I’ll admit it

4IUfourever

Junior
Oct 22, 2002
I didn’t watch the game, or plan on watching it. I figured it was 100% a loss. Close to 9 pm I checked the score ,and I was surprised to see IU up 8 with a couple minutes to go. My rationale was why waste my time when a loss was inevitable. However, I told myself I would be mildly surprised if they got the W. I might start skipping every away game the rest of the season, especially if that results in a win. At least until they can finally start winning consistently on the road. Glad they won, and so glad I didn’t jinx them by watching! Extremely happy I started drinking early with some buddies and watched the UFC fight.

I didn’t watch the game, or plan on watching it. I figured it was 100% a loss. Close to 9 pm I checked the score ,and I was surprised to see IU up 8 with a couple minutes to go. My rationale was why waste my time when a loss was inevitable. However, I told myself I would be mildly surprised if they got the W. I might start skipping every away game the rest of the season, especially if that results in a win. At least until they can finally start winning consistently on the road. Glad they won, and so glad I didn’t jinx them by watching! Extremely happy I started drinking early with some buddies and watched the UFC fight.
Who won and a recap of the fight?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT