ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Helene - she's going to be on expensive bitch

You are woefully uninformed.

And a newbie.

Shove that MAGA tripe up your ass - where the propaganda you spew originates. Your first original idea has not yet been spawned. You are an Untellectual. A unithinker. You puke out memes and sound bites and TV news breaking alerts. And even your troll game is weak.

When you were dropped on your head as a child, were those accidents or on purpose?
Now do dbm.

As long as we can walk down the cart path to our course’s bar/restaurant for Friday happy hour and the best double smashburger around all is good.

Went last night before everything hit, when we thought they should have closed the place. Most of the employees have a bit of a drive. We told our bar team and the chef they could stay at our place if they didn’t close early. Sat the last reservation at 8:15 and I told the server when she came to the bar with the drink order that I’d go over and tell ‘em to chew fast so everyone could clear out.
I remember being down in Florida when Andrew hit. Went out to a restaurant two nights before and the bartender was a newbie who was told that he could offer specials on booze to help empty the inventory before the storm hit. He told the 15 people in the restaurant that cocktails were $0.50 because he was still practicing on getting the proportions right.
That's one of the few times in my life where I don't have a particular memory of how I got back from the bar to my hotel room. I DO remember that the flight out the next day was not particularly pleasant.

• Haha
Reactions: Univee2
Do you avoid the hippies over on Bardstown road?
Uninformed again.

The hippies (not real hippies - just wanna-be’s who think smoking weed makes you a hippie) aren’t safe there anymore. Nobody is. Bardstown Road is now a high-crime area. Shootings, including drive-by spraying of bars. Bars getting closed because of too many cop-runs and noise violations.

People who lose the ability to be cool ruin it for all. Their violence is real.

Uninformed again.

The hippies (not real hippies - just wanna-be’s who think smoking weed makes you a hippie) aren’t safe there anymore. Nobody is. Bardstown Road is now a high-crime area. Shootings, including drive-by spraying of bars. Bars getting closed because of too many cop-runs and noise violations.

People who lose the ability to be cool ruin it for all. Their violence is real.

Black peoples

Take a Xanax and settle down. ACE has been relatively stable for 50 years.

global_running_ace.png
That graph doesn't mean what you think it does.

Very weak troll. (Do you even know any “black peoples”? I’m taking the “under.”)

Stupid, violent, uncool people. Drunks. Druggies. Woman beaters. People of low moral fiber. People who lack basic dignity. People who choose the low life.

I live right in the middle of ATL. What do you think?

Very weak troll. (Do you even know any “black peoples”? I’m taking the “under.”)

Stupid, violent, uncool people. Drunks. Druggies. Woman beaters. People of low moral fiber. People who lack basic dignity. People who choose the low life.

Sounds like your family.

That graph doesn't mean what you think it does.
Allow me to explain it to you.
First, I grew up in a lower middle class neighborhood. My neighbor would get drunk and mow the wrong yard, repeatedly, all on the same day by mistakenly pushing a lawn chair over it, instead of his lawn mower. That must have been harder than cooking fries at McDonalds.
So as you can see, I will fix all of this. Thank you for being here. hahahahaha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT