ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
Nice thread on HSN about him, and a recent video interview he gave.

He basically said he feels like he's just now gotten his legs back under him.

The thread had some highlights from one of his more important HS games. Every shot he took was a drive, short jumper, and a baby hook. None of his shots were 3 pointers.

So it looks like he's getting back to his old game with some 3 pointers mixed in. More like we thought he was going to be out of HS.

Reactions: T.M.P.

The thread had some highlights from one of his more important HS games. Every shot he took was a drive, short jumper, and a baby hook. None of his shots were 3 pointers.

So it looks like he's getting back to his old game with some 3 pointers mixed in. More like we thought he was going to be out of HS.
Saw him play at Southport and he was very good. I can agree he had a well rounded game. Hope he improves we need his jumpers and outside shots.

During the Wisconsin (if my memory is correct) he had a nice one step two handed dunk that surprised me. It was the most explosive I had seen him around the rim.

He looks like his energy on both sides is much better this year. With a couple decent scoring efforts perhaps improvement will begin to pay off.

Saw him play at Southport and he was very good. I can agree he had a well rounded game. Hope he improves we need his jumpers and outside shots.

I saw him at Southport also, believe he got thrown out but I liked his aggressive and physical play.

He’s gonna be pretty good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT