ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter getting by on only $41k per month from Burisma

DANC

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
2 months after Joe left the VP office.

Then there's this:

"The next day, Hunter received an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, to thank him for introducing him to his father."

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together,” Pozharskyi wrote on April 17, 2015. “It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunt...e-biden-left-vice-presidency-new-book-reveals

Oh yeah, and Hunter's baby mama, who he claimed not to know, was on the payroll of his 'consulting' company.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunter-biden-put-stripper-baby-mama-on-payroll-of-his-consulting-firm

The Biden crime family is still going strong.

Last edited:

Then there's this:

"The next day, Hunter received an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, to thank him for introducing him to his father."

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together,” Pozharskyi wrote on April 17, 2015. “It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunt...e-biden-left-vice-presidency-new-book-reveals

Oh yeah, and Hunter's baby mama, who he claimed not to know, was on the payroll of his 'consulting' company.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunter-biden-put-stripper-baby-mama-on-payroll-of-his-consulting-firm

Wait. The Daily Wire? Is this the same Daily Wire that NewsGuard found "severely violates basic standards of credibility and transparency?"

The fact that you view this as a credible source explains a lot.

My hunch is that the disgraceful and dangerous coup talk from some Pubs, and the indictment talk about your hero ex-president, are just a bit too much for you. What better distraction than a piece about a Dem who's essentially irrelevant.

Get help, Danny.

Reactions: Bill4411
Wait. The Daily Wire? Is this the same Daily Wire that NewsGuard found "severely violates basic standards of credibility and transparency?"

My hunch is that the disgraceful and dangerous coup talk from some Pubs, and the indictment talk about your hero ex-president, are just a bit too much for you. What better distraction than a piece about a Dem who's essentially irrelevant.

Get help, Danny.
I knew one of you crazies would question the source and, of course, it would be you.

You don't address the facts - you just like to criticize the messenger. Too bad you never thought to criticize the New York Times when they were pushing the Russian collusion hoax - you lapped up every word of that.

Drawing out you partisans is so easy.

Then there's this:

Anybody not named Biden who had done all the s*** he has would be in prison.

I knew one of you crazies would question the source and, of course, it would be you.

You don't address the facts - you just like to criticize the messenger. Too bad you never thought to criticize the New York Times when they were pushing the Russian collusion hoax - you lapped up every word of that.

They can't touch the reporting of the NY Daily Post on this.....they never try.

Russian collusion wasn't a hoax, it was real and pervasive in the Trump campaign. Republicans worship Putin and dream of installing a Russian-style one-party oligarchy in America. Their fondest wish is to cheer Trump and Putin together on a viewing stand as Russian troops march down Pennsylvania avenue on their way to installing Trump as president for life.

Hey, Danny. Is the Daily Wire reporting on the exact day in August when Trump is going to be reinstated? You going to the reinstatement ceremony?

Russian collusion wasn't a hoax, it was real and pervasive in the Trump campaign. Republicans worship Putin and dream of installing a Russian-style one-party oligarchy in America. Their fondest wish is to cheer Trump and Putin together on a viewing stand as Russian troops march down Pennsylvania avenue on their way to installing Trump as president for life.
That's not what Mueller and his all-star Democrat lawyer team found.

But you keep the faith, lil guy!

Hey, Danny. Is the Daily Wire reporting on the exact day in August when Trump is going to be reinstated? You going to the reinstatement ceremony?
Where did you hear that? Morning Joe?

I keep telling you to stop watching that shit - it's making you stupid. Well, more stupid than you already were.

Reactions: stollcpa
The Daily Wire is Ben Shapiro’s racket. They may be partisan but they don’t post falsehoods.
These morons still haven't figured out the lamestream media doesn't post anything negative about Democrats.

So, when someone does post actual facts, they assume it's false because, you know, otherwise Morning Joe would have told them about it.

Critical thinking is a foreign concept to them.

Get help, Danny.

My hunch is you don't know sh*t about much of anything but if you don't like it just question the source. Liberals are so predictable

Holy shyt ! Well I mean starting with your name and then this post. WTF drugs are you on?

Reactions: DANC
Holy shyt ! Well I mean starting with your name and then this post. WTF drugs are you on?
I know when a Republican is exposed to the truth, it can be disturbing. But if you take some deep breaths and try to stay calm, it won't seem so bad.

Yeah, big yawn when it's found Biden was meeting with Burisma executives while he's still be VP.

Boring stuff, right? But let Mike Flynn meet with the Russian Ambassador on official business, and the FBI sets him up.

The double standard is obvious to anyone who isn't on Biden's johnson.
The FBI asked him a question of fact and he lied. I guess to a Republican that is being set up. And his official business was giving internal polling data to the Russians so they could better target their disinformation on behalf of Trump.

I know when a Republican is exposed to the truth, it can be disturbing. But if you take some deep breaths and try to stay calm, it won't seem so bad.
You don't have a clue about the truth in any capacity. The only thing you know is what you are conditioned to believe. I've seen a lot of ridiculous lame ass Liberal posts on here but yours was #1. Your world is democrats speak nothing but truth and anything Republicans say is a lie right? Yet you wonder why no one but your far left friends take anything people like you say serious.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
Yeah, big yawn when it's found Biden was meeting with Burisma executives while he's still be VP.

Boring stuff, right? But let Mike Flynn meet with the Russian Ambassador on official business, and the FBI sets him up.

The double standard is obvious to anyone who isn't on Biden's johnson.

the great thing about the double standards on both sides, is that the crooks on both sides always have safe haven because of it, and can feel free to continue being crooks,

Flynn is a total POS who was taking hundreds of thousands from other countries while being the National Security Advisor for the US.

Trump is a total POS who would sell out his own mother and his own country at the same time in a second.

Hilary is a corrupt beyond belief total crook scumbag lying POS, who's only goal is to max out self profiting from public office.

not sure Bill was any better than Hilary.

45 lied his ass off to take us to war, which makes him the worst kind of traitor on top of being an idiot.

Joe appears corrupt as hell, (his top qualification for being installed by the DNC, Comcast, and AT&T, as the DNC prez nominee), and his track record as a senator is abysmal beyond belief.

Reagan lied his ass off to destroy the working class so the rich could get richer and richer at the working class's expense, and did so only after deliberately committing treason by bribing Iran to keep the hostages to win the 1980 election, and took out democracy in Central America..

and what bigger total POS is there than Mitch McConnell, who puts Wall St and the RNC above country daily?

correction, many times daily. (as in all day, everyday).

and plenty more on both sides we could add to the list.

this country will never solve it's problems as long as the idiot sheep of both blind fan bases keep providing safe harbor for the lying, cheating, stealing, anti citizenry, total and complete pieces of sht perverting and stinking up both sides of the isle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sobchak_Security
the great thing about the double standards on both sides, is that the crooks on both sides always have safe haven because of it, and can feel free to continue being crooks,

Flynn is a total POS who was taking hundreds of thousands from other countries while being the National Security Advisor for the US.

Trump is a total POS who would sell out his own mother and his own country at the same time in a second.

Hilary is a corrupt beyond belief total crook scumbag lying POS, who's only goal is to max out self profiting from public office.

not sure Bill was any better than Hilary.

45 lied his ass off to take us to war, which makes him the worst kind of traitor on top of being an idiot.

Joe appears corrupt as hell, (his top qualification for being installed by the DNC, Comcast, and AT&T, as the DNC prez nominee), and his track record as a senator is abysmal beyond belief.

Reagan lied his ass off to destroy the working class so the rich could get richer and richer at the working class's expense, and did so only after deliberately committing treason by bribing Iran to keep the hostages to win the 1980 election, and took out democracy in Central America..

and what bigger total POS is there than Mitch McConnell, who puts Wall St and the RNC above country daily?

correction, many times daily. (as in all day, everyday).

and plenty more on both sides we could add to the list.

this country will never solve it's problems as long as the idiot sheep of both blind fan bases keep providing safe harbor for the lying, cheating, stealing, anti citizenry, total and complete pieces of sht perverting and stinking up both sides of the isle.
Funny how you post this and yet its mostly one sided. What war did Trump lie to get us into?

That's not what Mueller and his all-star Democrat lawyer team found.

But you keep the faith, lil guy!
"Special counsel Robert Mueller said Wednesday that charging President Donald Trump with a crime was “not an option” because of federal rules, but he used his first public remarks on the Russia investigation to emphasize that he did not exonerate the president.

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared."

Funny how you post this and yet its mostly one sided. What war did Trump lie to get us into?
I've got a feeling he meant to type 43 instead of 45.
WRONG ! Have you forgotten about the Clinton's? At least to this point besides maybe Cornpop, Biden doesnt have like 50 mysterious deaths surrounding him yet.
You really destroy any credibility your post might have when you resort to the nonsense about people close to Clinton's "dying" as if it's some sort of statistical anomaly. That particular conspiracy theory was debunked as far back as 1998, though apparently, it's making a comeback within the cult...

Good to see you're still relying on these tenets on How to compile a body count list of "suspicious" deaths in someone's "inner circle"... How many hooked you?

• List every dead person with even the most tenuous of connections to your subject. It doesn’t matter how these people died, or how tangential they were to your subject’s life. The longer the list, the more impressive it looks and the less likely anyone will be to challenge it. By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they’ll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of people such as Bill Clinton’s mother’s chiropractor.

• Play word games. Make sure every death is presented as “mysterious.” All accidental deaths are to be labelled “suspicious,” even though by definition accidents occur when something unexpected goes wrong. Every self-inflicted death discussed must include the phrase “ruled a suicide” to imply just the opposite. When an autopsy contradicts a “mysterious death” theory, dispute it; when none was performed because none was needed, claim that “no autopsy was allowed.” Make liberal use of words such as ‘allegedly’ and ‘supposedly’ to dismiss facts you can’t support or contradict with hard evidence.

• Make sure every inconsistency or unexplained detail you can dredge up is offered as evidence of a conspiracy, no matter how insignificant or pointless it may be. If an obvious suicide is discovered wearing only one shoe, ignore the physical evidence of self-inflicted death and dwell on the missing shoe. You don’t have to establish an alternate theory of the death; just keep harping that the missing shoe “can’t be explained.”

• If the data doesn’t fit your conclusion, ignore it. You don’t have to explain why the people who claimed to have the most damaging goods on Bill Clinton (e.g., Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr), walked around unscathed while dozens of bit players were supposedly bumped off. It’s inconvenient for you, so don’t mention it.

• Most important, don’t let facts and details stand in your way! If you can pass off a death by pneumonia as a “suicide,” do it! If a cause of death contradicts your conspiracy theory, claim it was “never determined.” If your chronology of events is impossible, who cares? It’s not like anybody is going to check up on this stuff"
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Reactions: Bill4411
I've got a feeling he meant to type 43 instead of 45.

You really destroy any credibility your post might have when you resort to the nonsense about people close to Clinton's "dying" as if it's some sort of statistical anomaly. That particular conspiracy theory was debunked as far back as 1998, though apparently, it's making a comeback within the cult...

Good to see you're still relying on these tenets on How to compile a body count list of "suspicious" deaths in someone's "inner circle"... How many hooked you?

• List every dead person with even the most tenuous of connections to your subject. It doesn’t matter how these people died, or how tangential they were to your subject’s life. The longer the list, the more impressive it looks and the less likely anyone will be to challenge it. By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they’ll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of people such as Bill Clinton’s mother’s chiropractor.

• Play word games. Make sure every death is presented as “mysterious.” All accidental deaths are to be labelled “suspicious,” even though by definition accidents occur when something unexpected goes wrong. Every self-inflicted death discussed must include the phrase “ruled a suicide” to imply just the opposite. When an autopsy contradicts a “mysterious death” theory, dispute it; when none was performed because none was needed, claim that “no autopsy was allowed.” Make liberal use of words such as ‘allegedly’ and ‘supposedly’ to dismiss facts you can’t support or contradict with hard evidence.

• Make sure every inconsistency or unexplained detail you can dredge up is offered as evidence of a conspiracy, no matter how insignificant or pointless it may be. If an obvious suicide is discovered wearing only one shoe, ignore the physical evidence of self-inflicted death and dwell on the missing shoe. You don’t have to establish an alternate theory of the death; just keep harping that the missing shoe “can’t be explained.”

• If the data doesn’t fit your conclusion, ignore it. You don’t have to explain why the people who claimed to have the most damaging goods on Bill Clinton (e.g., Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr), walked around unscathed while dozens of bit players were supposedly bumped off. It’s inconvenient for you, so don’t mention it.

• Most important, don’t let facts and details stand in your way! If you can pass off a death by pneumonia as a “suicide,” do it! If a cause of death contradicts your conspiracy theory, claim it was “never determined.” If your chronology of events is impossible, who cares? It’s not like anybody is going to check up on this stuff"
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/
You tell me any couple in the world that has ever had so many mysterious deaths and suicides surrounding them, leave the mafia out maybe? So you can find some site that tells you it isn't true? I don't need some place to tell me its more than coincidence. Lets see now, the whole virus take after a year when everyone was saying there was no way it came from a lab and FB was censoring it, how is that playing out ? I could've told you that over a year ago that it didn't just accidently happen from someone eating a bat or whatever nonsense it was said to be. I am not looking stuff up but I bet if you added any 20 Presidents together from history they didn't have as many strange deaths and suicides put together as the Clintons do. One of them committed suicide shooting himself twice in the back of the head if I recall. It isn't that normal , I don't care what site you find. Liberal sheep will believe anything they can find on the net that somehow supports them, you are the one being fooled.

• Haha
Reactions: Circlejoe and DANC
My hunch is you don't know sh*t about much of anything but if you don't like it just question the source. Liberals are so predictable
Information is only as good as the source. The Daily Wire is a shit source. Your posts in this thread reflect serious anger management issues. Maybe you and Danny could get a two for one special with the neighborhood shrink.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
Information is only as good as the source. The Daily Wire is a shit source. Your posts in this thread reflect serious anger management issues. Maybe you and Danny could get a two for one special with the neighborhood shrink.
The DW articles are simply citing Hunters emails (or Daily Mail and NY Post articles citing the emails). You may not like the sources, but the emails are real.

And you know that.

So now liberals are psychiatrists? Haha , the entertainment people on here provide is really great and its free! Are you some kind of an expert to say I have anger management issues or is that your '' go to'' for people you disagree with or disagree with you?

Yet you wonder why no one but your far left friends take anything people like you say serious.
Cray, link to ANY post on here of a political nature where a member of the opposite party took the other side seriously. Link to ANY post that sites a source that the other party respects. Admit it. The things you are always accusing Libs of (willful ignorance, bias, lemming-behavior, paying attention to slanted media, unwillingness to listen to logic, a total downplaying of "real news", name calling, etc) are right there, front and center, in the GOP playbook, as represented here.
At least admit that.
Otherwise, you are an ignorant, biased, slanted, illogical, name-calling lemming.

:)

Cray, link to ANY post on here of a political nature where a member of the opposite party took the other side seriously. Link to ANY post that sites a source that the other party respects. Admit it. The things you are always accusing Libs of (willful ignorance, bias, lemming-behavior, paying attention to slanted media, unwillingness to listen to logic, a total downplaying of "real news", name calling, etc) are right there, front and center, in the GOP playbook, as represented here.
At least admit that.
Otherwise, you are an ignorant, biased, slanted, illogical, name-calling lemming.

:)
Be careful, you are at risk of being labeled a "spineless both-siding, Trumper, Libtard, spreader of false equivalencies"

Trust me.

What qualifications and experience does Hunter Biden have that’s worth 41 thousand dollars a month?

ADVERTISEMENT