ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter getting by on only $41k per month from Burisma

The FBI asked him a question of fact and he lied. I guess to a Republican that is being set up. And his official business was giving internal polling data to the Russians so they could better target their disinformation on behalf of Trump.
The FBI threatened to go after his son and family if he didn't say he was guilty.

That's called setting someone up.

"nd his official business was giving internal polling data to the Russians so they could better target their disinformation on behalf of Trump."

The election was over when Flynn met with the Ambassador. Read the transcripts. Dumbass.

The FBI threatened to go after his son and family if he didn't say he was guilty.

"nd his official business was giving internal polling data to the Russians so they could better target their disinformation on behalf of Trump."

The election was over when Flynn met with the Ambassador. Read the transcripts. Dumbass.

The FBI threatened to go after his son and family if he didn't say he was guilty? What proof of that other than the word of Michael Flynn and the other Trumpsters, some of the biggest liars who have ever lived?

The FBI threatened to go after his son and family if he didn't say he was guilty? What proof of that other than the word of Michael Flynn and the other Trumpsters, some of the biggest liars who have ever lived?
The proof is the DoJ dropped the case. If you bothered to listen to the news during that time, you'd know the FBI plotted to take him down before they ever met with him.

Comey gloated how easy it was to question him because of the inexperience of the new administration - they knew they would have been blocked by the Obama administration.

If lying were an actual crime, Comey and the Clintons would be sharing a jail cell. Oh wait - only Republicans are prosecuted for lying to the FBI.

Cray, link to ANY post on here of a political nature where a member of the opposite party took the other side seriously. Link to ANY post that sites a source that the other party respects. Admit it. The things you are always accusing Libs of (willful ignorance, bias, lemming-behavior, paying attention to slanted media, unwillingness to listen to logic, a total downplaying of "real news", name calling, etc) are right there, front and center, in the GOP playbook, as represented here.
At least admit that.
Otherwise, you are an ignorant, biased, slanted, illogical, name-calling lemming.

:)
I’ll place $100 on...Otherwise, you are an ignorant, biased, slanted, illogical, name-calling lemming.

The DW articles are simply citing Hunters emails (or Daily Mail and NY Post articles citing the emails). You may not like the sources, but the emails are real.

And you know that.
Notice he/she/it or whatever he/she/it identifies as doesn’t address the facts of the DW article.

Reactions: DANC
I've got a feeling he meant to type 43 instead of 45.

You really destroy any credibility your post might have when you resort to the nonsense about people close to Clinton's "dying" as if it's some sort of statistical anomaly. That particular conspiracy theory was debunked as far back as 1998, though apparently, it's making a comeback within the cult...

Good to see you're still relying on these tenets on How to compile a body count list of "suspicious" deaths in someone's "inner circle"... How many hooked you?

• List every dead person with even the most tenuous of connections to your subject. It doesn’t matter how these people died, or how tangential they were to your subject’s life. The longer the list, the more impressive it looks and the less likely anyone will be to challenge it. By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they’ll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of people such as Bill Clinton’s mother’s chiropractor.

• Play word games. Make sure every death is presented as “mysterious.” All accidental deaths are to be labelled “suspicious,” even though by definition accidents occur when something unexpected goes wrong. Every self-inflicted death discussed must include the phrase “ruled a suicide” to imply just the opposite. When an autopsy contradicts a “mysterious death” theory, dispute it; when none was performed because none was needed, claim that “no autopsy was allowed.” Make liberal use of words such as ‘allegedly’ and ‘supposedly’ to dismiss facts you can’t support or contradict with hard evidence.

• Make sure every inconsistency or unexplained detail you can dredge up is offered as evidence of a conspiracy, no matter how insignificant or pointless it may be. If an obvious suicide is discovered wearing only one shoe, ignore the physical evidence of self-inflicted death and dwell on the missing shoe. You don’t have to establish an alternate theory of the death; just keep harping that the missing shoe “can’t be explained.”

• If the data doesn’t fit your conclusion, ignore it. You don’t have to explain why the people who claimed to have the most damaging goods on Bill Clinton (e.g., Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr), walked around unscathed while dozens of bit players were supposedly bumped off. It’s inconvenient for you, so don’t mention it.

• Most important, don’t let facts and details stand in your way! If you can pass off a death by pneumonia as a “suicide,” do it! If a cause of death contradicts your conspiracy theory, claim it was “never determined.” If your chronology of events is impossible, who cares? It’s not like anybody is going to check up on this stuff"
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/
Out of curiosity. How do you believe Jeffrey Epstein died?

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
2 months after Joe left the VP office.

Then there's this:

"The next day, Hunter received an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, to thank him for introducing him to his father."

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together,” Pozharskyi wrote on April 17, 2015. “It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunt...e-biden-left-vice-presidency-new-book-reveals

Oh yeah, and Hunter's baby mama, who he claimed not to know, was on the payroll of his 'consulting' company.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunter-biden-put-stripper-baby-mama-on-payroll-of-his-consulting-firm

The Biden crime family is still going strong.
How about Hunter referring to his white attorney by the n word and talking about to him about his Johnson?
Let's leave the Donald out of it and just say that if his last name was Pence he would be rotting in prison somewhere. No doubt about it.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and 76-1

You are correct. I was mistaken about the reason Flynn met with the Russian ambassador that particular time. The purpose of that meeting was for Flynn to promise the Russians that because of the assistance they provided Trump in the election and the money they had provided him over the years, his administration would impose no penalties on them for anything they did or would ever do.

In my defense, though, there were so many members of Trump's campaign meeting with so many Russians, it's hard to keep them all straight.

You are correct. I was mistaken about the reason Flynn met with the Russian ambassador that particular time. The purpose of that meeting was for Flynn to promise the Russians that because of the assistance they provided Trump in the election and the money they had provided him over the years, his administration would impose no penalties on them for anything they did or would ever do.

In my defense, though, there were so many members of Trump's campaign meeting with so many Russians, it's hard to keep them all straight.
Interesting, did you get subpoenaed to testify about this ? If you are the number 1 truth teller and know all this why didn't you testify?

I think it’s time to see Hunter Biden’s TAX records, Why hasn’t this been asked before!

Interesting, did you get subpoenaed to testify about this ? If you are the number 1 truth teller and know all this why didn't you testify?
No reason for me to testify. The facts about the Trumpsters love for and indebtedness to Putin is well known to 81 million Americans.

I think it’s time to see Hunter Biden’s TAX records, Why hasn’t this been asked before!
I believe private citizens only have to reveal their tax records when they are charged with a crime by a legitimate legal authority. That's why Trump was forced to release his, but Hunter Biden hasn't. And a legitimate legal authority doesn't include the Republican insurrectionist mob.

Come on man!!! Leave the Biden Crime Family alone. The libs on here don’t care. Whatabout Trump?!?!?
Okay, I'm going to let you in on a big secret, but don't tell anyone. If you keep repeating Biden Crime Family enough times, and if you really and truly believe it with all your heart, it will magically come true. I'm not going to tell you how many times, but it's a lot. So, get started now and keep going. I have faith in you that you can do it.

Reactions: UncleMark
Okay, I'm going to let you in on a big secret, but don't tell anyone. If you keep repeating Biden Crime Family enough times, and if you really and truly believe it with all your heart, it will magically come true. I'm not going to tell you how many times, but it's a lot. So, get started now and keep going. I have faith in you that you can do it.
Not true. It didn't work for you with "Trump colluded with the Russians".

No reason for me to testify. The facts about the Trumpsters love for and indebtedness to Putin is well known to 81 million Americans.
Just like the facts that Bidener's love for a worn out creepy incompetent old man is known by millions more?

You are so foolishly over the top, If you said water was wet I'd have to double check it

"The FBI threatened to go after his son and family if he didn't say he was guilty.

That's called setting someone up..."

Going after and possibly indicting a GUILTY party, is not exactly setting someone up unfairly. From Forbes, that bastion of left-wing radicalism...

"The extensive reporting around the involvement of Flynn’s son certainly suggests there is legitimate justification for interpreting the Flynn component of the investigation as a prosecutable family affair. Federal prosecutors leveraging one family member against another is a page directly out of a four-decade old prosecutorial playbook used successfully in Wall Street prosecutions. One need not look beyond the Enron prosecutions and guilty pleas of Andrew and Lea Fastow, husband and wife, and the Drexel-related guilty plea of Michael Milken, with Lowell Milken (his brother) averting prosecution, to find the use of this tactic in high profile white-collar prosecutions, that is outside of organized crime and gang prosecutions."

"Media reports identify Flynn’s son as the Chief of Staff and principal aide to his father at Flynn Intel Group,...

Flynn Intel Group received $530,000 for work benefitting the Turkish government; and work for Turkish interests relating to Fethullah Gulen, the United States resident Turkish cleric accused of fomenting an attempted coup in 2016. Flynn’s son’s attending meetings and communicating with clients are not, of themselves, criminal offenses. Rather, prosecutors will need evidence of Flynn’s son’s actual intentional participation in criminal acts or his intentionally conspiring with his father to commit a criminal act, in order to bring criminal charges. However, the elder Flynn’s legal team having stopped communicating with the President’s legal defense team may suggest that prosecutors have expressed privately their intent to bring such charges against Flynn and his son, and that they may be negotiating a resolution."

If Flynn pled guilty to "protect his son" there is probably a good reason he felt he needed to. Since Flynn likely knew that Trump would inevitably pardon him anyway, one wonders why he chose to plea bargain instead of mounting a public defense of his actions.

My suspicion is that the extent of his guilt far surpassed the number of offenses he actually admitted to, and he knew his rep would be even more damaged if the full extent of his guilt was revealed in court proceedings. I mean how worthless would Flynn's life be if he couldn't attend Q gatherings and advocate for coups (that mirror Southeast Asian Military dictatorships) in the US?

Your REAL internet handle is 1factchecker NOT 1Truthteller, isn’t it. I was dang near fooled.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
Okay, I am going to let you in on a big secret. I don’t need to wait on any magic. You can wish upon a star it’s not so but it is.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT