ADVERTISEMENT

Hundreds of Thousands of Racist California Democrats

I think it had more to do with the votes. You see, the socially acceptable normal people who just want to live without hassles, outvoted the racists, hillbillies, incels, misogynists, nazis, and Qanon conspiracy freaks. That's how democracy works. It's not like we had a Russian propaganda machine radicalizing the dumb portion of the demographic

Which has me wondering, why do you guys have so many f**king weirdos in your party? Parrots of a feather flock and hoe down together?
Says the incel

Reactions: Lucy01
You’re right. I was disgusted by it all through the Trump years. It never stopped and the biggest card democrats play is the race card.

A good start would be for them to acknowledge its bullshit as it relates to the large majority of republicans and the country as a whole.

Larry Elder is an educated successful black man. He’s as legitimate a candidate for governor of California as the person that holds the job. If you actually listen to his ideas they aren’t crazy. Instead democrats are calling him a black white supremacist. There can’t be much reasonable discussion of anything when that’s the first thing out democrats mouths.

There should be discussion of Biden’s failed policy at the border. There should be discussion of his proposed tax policy. There should be discussion if Biden is going to pay ransom to the Terrorists he left in charge of Afghanistan. There should be discussion of his climate change policies. There’s many policies to discuss if the start isn’t being called a racist, rube and hillbilly.

Edit: for instance regarding tax policy. Getting rid of the 20% Qualified Business Deduction for pass through entities, schedule C’s and schedule F’s would be good policy. Increasing the tax rate on capital gains would be a bad idea.
I live in California and I have no clue what you’re taking about.. assume it’s some headline on Facebook. The recall people who hang signs on overpasses are the lunatics.

I live in California and I have no clue what you’re taking about.. assume it’s some headline on Facebook. The recall people who hang signs on overpasses are the lunatics.
Seriously? You didn’t know that a person dressed in a gorilla suit threw eggs at a black man running for Governor of California? That didn’t make the news out there?

Imagine if a person dressed as a gorilla had throw eggs at Obama during any election. There aren’t enough feinting couches!

Seriously? You didn’t know that a person dressed in a gorilla suit threw eggs at a black man running for Governor of California? That didn’t make the news out there?

Imagine if a person dressed as a gorilla had throw eggs at Obama during any election. There aren’t enough feinting couches!
And actors and other democrats called him a black white nationalist.

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1 and Lucy01

One egging gorilla isn’t representative of what I see and hear out here. Likewise, the recall and Q loonies on the overpasses don’t fully represent the repub party.

One egging gorilla isn’t representative of what I see and hear out here. Likewise, the recall and Q loonies on the overpasses don’t fully represent the repub party.
There’s obviously some unhappiness out there or the recall vote wouldn’t be going on.

Reactions: 76-1
I think this opinion piece explains my feelings and frustrations with the left fairly well. https://nypost.com/2021/09/09/media-ignore-racial-attack-on-larry-elder-because-hes-republican/
Sort of

I don’t think it’s automatically racism to disagree with a black candidate or even that the egg toss was a racially motivated hate crime.

The gorilla suit adds a tinge towards race.

Otherwise, the article is accurate. If the guy was a Democrat, the media react exactly as described.

As it is, you can bet lefties are already telling each other the gorilla was a right winger trying to make them look bad, just like all the violence at the mostly-peaceful-post-Floyd-murder marches were just right wingers trying to make social justice look bad.

PS - Biden politicized Covid again today. He is disappointed “especially” in Republican governors risking the lives of children over Covid. Coulda just talked about the numbers and resources and encouraged people. But no. Leading half a nation is the best we get. “I’m so sorry your mother died. I was told she had Republican friends. That’s so sad.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT