ADVERTISEMENT

Hump Day

largemouth

All-American
Feb 3, 2004
895c5b74cd4d9669d05da5ac2a7513f8.jpg

Which? Let's see how good is your ladydar is.
Why do I feel like Ray Davies in Lola, here? I'm guessing, and it's strictly a guess mind you, the 2nd group shot, just because they are all obscuring their crotch to some degree. My second guess is Hooky's with the girl on the ladder, because it does look like there's some editing that's gone on around her crotch but her body looks so feminine. I think if I ever go to Thailand I'll just stick with bottoms on BJs!

Why do I feel like Ray Davies in Lola, here? I'm guessing, and it's strictly a guess mind you, the 2nd group shot, just because they are all obscuring their crotch to some degree. My second guess is Hooky's with the girl on the ladder, because it does look like there's some editing that's gone on around her crotch but her body looks so feminine. I think if I ever go to Thailand I'll just stick with bottoms on BJs!

How about this? No ladders but railings.

4P41Cc6LlvpeomZsnc4mJQ13qdBomV6s83qGzw7ZyppkWG9QwO-9nGM5cwj6DzcoLrp-aW10uZQZLw=s1032-nd

So, were any really of Ladyboys or were you just f'ing with me?

I refuse to answer the Senator's question on the grounds that I may incriminate myself. But, bottoms on BJs, that's all I'm saying.

PS. Interesting article.
There was a story here about a transgender who represented Singapore in some 2020 international beauty pageant.
Even after the op, they arent all confident with high self-esteem -- not surprising after being rejected by most people in society most of their lives.
She married some Danish guy, moved to Denmark with him but he apparently landed being quite abusive.

Andrea Razali Is The Transgender Model And Activist

Meet Andrea Razali, the pageant queen changing the course of beauty as we know it

MISS-INTERNATIONAL-QUEEN-2020-CONTESTANTS-ANDREA-RAZALI-SINGAPORE-e1582810074107.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT