ADVERTISEMENT

Hump Day

largemouth

All-American
Feb 3, 2004
49d0267d2652260ebb161f8e53c8db14.jpg

If those boobs aren’t fake this is absolute perfection.
well, even if they aren't (and they aren't), they're still damn nice!

Don't get the hangup with fake boobs. If a woman wants to get them, and does and feels good about herself, I think it would be rude not to appreciate her/them! Dental implants/crowns, etc... are probably the most common cosmetic surgery, and popular for both men and women and no one gives 2 hoots about it or complains about "fake smiles". If a gal gets them, and I can touch them, they're real!

Last edited:

Don't get the hangup with fake boobs. If a woman wants to get them, and does and feels good about herself, I think it would be rude not to appreciate her/them! Dental implants/crowns, etc... are probably the absolutely most common cosmetic surgery, and popular for both men and women and no one gives 2 hoots about it. If a gal gets them, and I can touch them, they're real!

Absolutely agree kkott... well said!

135845d1363828406-time-another-fake-boobs-thread-because-drama-threads-suck-image-3087786822.jpg

Those aren't real... because I can't touch them!

But damn, I wish I could!

I was a little drunk at a bar one time, and told a girl I had a very precise test to determine if she had fake boobs. She said" "Let me guess, it's a touch test?" I said, "Nope, oral!"

LOL !

Don't get the hangup with fake boobs. If a woman wants to get them, and does and feels good about herself, I think it would be rude not to appreciate her/them! Dental implants/crowns, etc... are probably the most common cosmetic surgery, and popular for both men and women and no one gives 2 hoots about it or complains about "fake smiles". If a gal gets them, and I can touch them, they're real!

Nah. They're nice to look at, but often less sensitive and also feel like absolute rocks.

Reactions: BigMobe
Nah. They're nice to look at, but often less sensitive and also feel like absolute rocks.
Well, you send me the ones you struggle with and I'll take over for ya! Had em both, and it's like chocolate, you may prefer one type over the other, but they're all good! Besides, they're only the appetizer anyway!

And they may be less sensitive, but the part that controls arousal sits about 18" to the north anyway, and that's the part that really has to be stimulated on a woman, in my view anyway!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT