ADVERTISEMENT

Hulls to fill Walsh’s spot??!!

A dude from Kilroys last weekend heard it from a guy at Great Clips who cuts the hair of the guy that cuts the lawn of Walsh's former neighbor. Completely legit.
The funny thing is, Walsh is gonna be moving in the next 5 months, and I know his neighbor. Lol. Oh and I know where he gets his hair cut and it’s too boujee for me. Hour long hair cut, ain’t no great clips. !

Can’t hurt. Seriously, me coaching them couldn’t hurt.

only thing I’m scared of next year. If, and this is a huge if, we can be 36%ish from three? Straight to the final four.
I bet it wouldn’t need to be that high. I think the sweet 16 teams averaged less than that. 8-9 made threes with 34-35% would really help this team. Imho. We needed to make our 2 point shots badly.
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/basketball-men/d1/current/team/152

The funny thing is, Walsh is gonna be moving in the next 5 months, and I know his neighbor. Lol. Oh and I know where he gets his hair cut and it’s too boujee for me. Hour long hair cut, ain’t no great clips. !
Walsh does have great hair. You may want to pay a little extra

Reactions: Icefan
A dude from Kilroys last weekend heard it from a guy at Great Clips who cuts the hair of the guy that cuts the lawn of Walsh's former neighbor. Completely legit.
You also forgot to say that he stated at a Holiday Inn Express the night before he said it. 😂😂😂😂😂

I have better hair. His is styled better. ;)
oh and we pay the same amount. I just give my lady way too much money for a 5-10 minute cut. She has been doin it for 15 years tho, loyalty!
In my adult life I have not had long periods of time where I had one person who cut my hair. During my childhood Dad and I went to Jacks Barber shop in Washington. My sister liked his son Dennis and I used to tease her about it which was brave for me since she is 7 yrs older. My wife has been cutting my hair for five yrs now, so she is the longest barber I've had. And I get to flirt with her without getting into trouble.

Hearing some noise on another site about AJ Moye as a possibility to join the staff.

Similarly, my best friend's sister' boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who overheard Dolan speaking with Hulls last night. I guess negotiations are pretty serious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT