ADVERTISEMENT

Huber's event for Hoosier Connect

TDHoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
Really fun evening and excellent atmosphere to say the least. I was fortunate enough to go with my Dad which was an added bonus. First off the new football coach is just awesome, if he can bring the fire to his players on the field that he does when speaking it will be an interesting fall for IU football. I told my Dad his energy was so that it made Woody come with a bit more energy himself to keep up. lol

Second, I really enjoyed Woody and the way he speaks of his players it is no wonder kids want to play for him. I think the first thing Myles Rice said was I want to thank Coach Woodson for giving me the opportunity to come and play here (not exact wording but definitely the exact meaning).

Third, all the student athletes were awesome and carried themselves in such a professional manner. They all seemed as if they were upstanding young men and women.

Last, wow when it comes to the money in the room. It was definitely a "who's who" from Southern Indiana and not hard to see why Hoosier Connect has IU at the top of NIL giving and ability to give.

Great evening and I'm now officially excited for IU athletics this fall and winter, but as one of my good friends who was attending said isn't this the best time for the fans? I asked why he said he haven't had the chance to be disappointed yet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News