ADVERTISEMENT

How's the resume looking?

Not sure why anyone expected a great season. We brought in no shooters and the top half of the big ten is very good. We werent going to know anything about this team during the first 7 cupcakes. The reality is we were picked 9th for a reason. Looking more like a 6 year rebuild at this point.

Not sure why anyone expected a great season. We brought in no shooters and the top half of the big ten is very good. We werent going to know anything about this team during the first 7 cupcakes. The reality is we were picked 9th for a reason. Looking more like a 6 year rebuild at this point.

Miller shouldnt get more than 3 years to make the NCAA Tournament

I agree. But there are a lot of people who don’t.

"*MANY*" among us — too many — simply don’t have very high expectations anymore. AT&T could put us in one of their “Just OK” ads.

There is no way Miller would survive another year if this score is any indication of the type of season to play out.
Most fans (especially casual) have been upset long before fsu and unimpressed after.
Just listen around.
In your town.
On Facebook.
On Twitter.
Etc.
Theres no way.
Its like when they said Trump wouldnt be President but you knew it was coming

Reactions: nitrowars
There is no way Miller would survive another year if this score is any indication of the type of season to play out.
Most fans (especially casual) have been upset long before fsu and unimpressed after.
Just listen around.
In your town.
On Facebook.
On Twitter.
Etc.
Theres no way.
Its like when they said Trump wouldnt be President but you knew it was coming

Well, it’s still early in the season. And we’re still missing our starting PG. Hopefully we’ll bounce back from this and it’ll be a moot point.

But I’ve long said that no IU coach should be able to miss the tourney for 3 years and keep his job. The one exception was Tom Crean — only because he inherited a program with zero scholarship players and recruiting sanctions. Heck, Tom Allen only took three years to take our historically moribund football program to a bowl game...maybe a pretty good bowl game.

But the general consensus is that Archie gets at least four, regardless what happens this year. Fred Glass has even said as much — that this is “not a make or break year.” What a vote of confidence from the AD.

Fred Glass and Pat Shoulders both should resign. Total jokes.
Really? The Athletic Director and a member of the Board of Trustees? Is men's basketball the only thing that they have on their plates and should worry about?

Fred Glass and Pat Shoulders both should resign. Total jokes.

Glass should resign after an 8 win football season and 2 year/9 games into the career of his basketball hire? I’m guessing this is why no one ever asked you to run a university. Lol

Not sure why anyone expected a great season. We brought in no shooters and the top half of the big ten is very good.

Indiana forced 4 turnovers and gave up 18-27 shooting by 2 guys. I don't think I would blame it on not bringing in shooters.

Reactions: Tegray1
I actually don't talk stupid when haven't done anything yet.
We smoked the 17th ranked FSU team. Maybe basketball isn’t your sport. There is a bit of ebb and flow. Not going to win every game, and sometimes you are off and the other team is clicking. It’s a long game, and I like where things are going. Was this game frustrating? Yep! But if you are that upset, you should find something else for your time.

It's about being realistic and not delusional. You cant even tell where things are going how can you like it? I do like how Damezi is trending. Franklin is off to a good start. Trayce needs to be physical and learn how to play defense. Long way to go still for consistent effort.

The anti-IU trolls and the Negative Nancies come out to play. Hilarious!

I've been to every home game this year except the jackasses of North dakota. I gave those away because I will not miss an IU football game. We are a football school now so get used to it. Anything in basketball as far as success is gravy. LEO

I've been to every home game this year except the jackasses of North dakota. I gave those away because I will not miss an IU football game. We are a football school now so get used to it. Anything in basketball as far as success is gravy. LEO

You are correct. Most of the schools work really hard for success in football and the basketball stuff is pretty much on autopilot as long as the coach is semi-competent.

Football schools have more success now in basketball than ever before.

OSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin: all of them can build a basketball team easily with one good hire. They all did it. Maybe IU is finally learning.

Reactions: hometownfan
You are correct. Most of the schools work really hard for success in football and the basketball stuff is pretty much on autopilot as long as the coach is semi-competent.

Football schools have more success now in basketball than ever before.

OSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin: all of them can build a basketball team easily with one good hire. They all did it. Maybe IU is finally learning.

i forgot about Izzo and Beilein winning big as soon as soon as they hit the ground. And i applaud Howard for so many seasons of excellence despite having coached 360 minutes and taking over a 30-win team.

and it’s just they easy! Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT