ADVERTISEMENT

Howdy Hoosiers!!!

Jan 2, 2021
As an Ole Miss grad\fan wanted to say good luck today guys. I love Coach Allen, one really great dude while at Ole Miss. I love he is doing great things at IU. Looking forward to you whipping osu on a regular basis. Plus the removal of of the Big 10 logo since y'all got shafted by the conference on bowl selection. Looking forward to one day a home and home schedule against y'all. Before that happens, come on down to the Grove and enjoy some Southern hospitality on a football Saturday. Go easy on us today, I have a feeling y'all want this win a bit more then we do which doesn't bode well for our chances. Stay warm this winter and covid free!!!

As an Ole Miss grad\fan wanted to say good luck today guys. I love Coach Allen, one really great dude while at Ole Miss. I love he is doing great things at IU. Looking forward to you whipping osu on a regular basis. Plus the removal of of the Big 10 logo since y'all got shafted by the conference on bowl selection. Looking forward to one day a home and home schedule against y'all. Before that happens, come on down to the Grove and enjoy some Southern hospitality on a football Saturday. Go easy on us today, I have a feeling y'all want this win a bit more then we do which doesn't bode well for our chances. Stay warm this winter and covid free!!!
I’m a Hoosier living in Mobile. Lots of Rebels over here. We are having so much fun with this game. I’ll be buying lunchs for weeks if you win. Good luck and thanks for coming over. Love to see IU v Mississippi Home and home. Hope people travel. Two truly great universities. PS both my sons committed to Bama this week so I’m officially an SEC guy but always a Hoosier! Happy new year! Mobile Hoosier.

Reactions: red hornet
I’m a Hoosier living in Mobile. Lots of Rebels over here. We are having so much fun with this game. I’ll be buying lunchs for weeks if you win. Good luck and thanks for coming over. Love to see IU v Mississippi Home and home. Hope people travel. Two truly great universities. PS both my sons committed to Bama this week so I’m officially an SEC guy but always a Hoosier! Happy new year! Mobile Hoosier.
Nick Saban reminds me of Bob Knight in that he demands excellence. He will yell at players when he is up 40 pts. I love that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT