ADVERTISEMENT

How will covid-19 change travel?

I think we all noticed that it changed a lot. It affected traveling at the highest points and made us understand how important it was for us. I am happy that the pandemic begins to get in normal, and the vaccine may make traveling more convenient. We have a vacation in mind for this summer, and I really hope it will happen. We want to go to Costa Rica, with a special tour from costaricafocus.com. I have heard how beautiful this country is and how extraordinary it is to explore nature life there. This website provides fantastic tours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mashnut
I think we all noticed that it changed a lot. It affected traveling at the highest points and made us understand how important it was for us. I am happy that the pandemic begins to get in normal, and the vaccine may make traveling more convenient. We have a vacation in mind for this summer, and I really hope it will happen. We want to go to Costa Rica, with a special tour from costaricafocus.com. I have heard how beautiful this country is and how extraordinary it is to explore nature life there. This website provides fantastic tours.
I went to Costa Rica about 10 years ago and loved it. I was mostly in San Jose, but I wish I could have gotten to the beaches. Nice people, very laid back atmosphere, decent food. Well worth the trip- i hope you can make it.

Reactions: Noodle
I went to Costa Rica about 10 years ago and loved it. I was mostly in San Jose, but I wish I could have gotten to the beaches. Nice people, very laid back atmosphere, decent food. Well worth the trip- i hope you can make it.
I second this. Beautiful country and lots of fun.

ADVERTISEMENT