ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch?

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
I'm just now realizing that tonight's game is on CBSSN, which is not available on my Comcast basic cable package. Am I overlooking another way to watch? Wife has Hulu and Netflix, if that's any help. I'm not going to subscribe to any new service. Just not going to do it.

I'm not above using a dodgy stream.

@Tokyo Steve

Reactions: vesuvius13
I'm just now realizing that tonight's game is on CBSSN, which is not available on my Comcast basic cable package. Am I overlooking another way to watch? Wife has Hulu and Netflix, if that's any help. I'm not going to subscribe to any new service. Just not going to do it.

@Tokyo Steve

No bars in Bloomington or Indy showing the game? You can nurse a Bud Light for 3.5 hours, can't you?

@Tokyo Steve
Seems like you found a workaround, but just in case . . . .

All last year and so far this year I've been using a site you posted on here:

Previously used one of the kinda dodgy First Row Sports sites, but they seemed to get a bit dodgier last year.

Reactions: UncleMark
Seems like you found a workaround, but just in case . . . .

All last year and so far this year I've been using a site you posted on here:

Previously used one of the kinda dodgy First Row Sports sites, but they seemed to get a bit dodgier last year.
Thanks. I figured you'd be up on this more than anyone, hence the tag. I'll be checking things out shortly.

Reactions: Tokyo Steve
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT