ADVERTISEMENT

How To Get the Refs To Call It Straight

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
I would suggest that when it becomes clear that the usual shenanigans are beginning to rear their ugly head that everyone in the stadium with a camera phone videotape the offending ref(s) and forward that video to the FBI at the conclusion of the game.

If the league won't solve the ref problem (most likely because they're a part of it), maybe a grassroots effort will...

At minimum, it should bring increased scrutiny and make more than a couple of guys think twice about being complicit...

Reactions: Larryismyname
I hope this is sarcasm.

Aren’t you the poster who assured us the Virginia game would be cancelled and Fred should move it to Lucas Oil? As if that was an option.

I hope this is sarcasm.

Aren’t you the poster who assured us the Virginia game would be cancelled and Fred should move it to Lucas Oil? As if that was an option.

I never assured you or anyone else that the VA game "would" be canceled. I did say it would be smart to "try" to move it to Lucas Oil since it had an open date that evening.

Ordinarily I don't bother to interact with you since I believe you're nothing but a pu troll but in this case I figured I needed to respond...

Ask your girlfriend Brohm what he thinks about the Refs...

Last edited:
I never assured you or anyone else that the VA game "would" be canceled. I did say it would be smart to "try" to move it to Lucas Oil since it had an open date that evening.

Ordinarily I don't bother to interact with you since I believe your nothing but a pu troll but in this case I figured I needed to respond...

Ask your girlfriend Brohm what he thinks about the Refs...
You assured us it would be cancelled and dangerous for fans if it wasn’t moved.

A football game.

Because of rain.

Unbelievable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT