ADVERTISEMENT

How to Eradicate Coronavirus. No Need to Wait for Vaccine. This will Work

Anyone have his cell?

The last dance is much watch TV in my house

The posters that covered my bedroom walls as a 10 yr old have a giant boner

Two things:

1) I actually still have all my MJ posters. They're not still hanging on the walls or anything, but I preserved them over the years. I can't quit them.

2) Come to think of it, I may actually have an in for this: you know, a path to obtaining MJ's digies to inform him Coronavirus says its better than him. Here's what I got...

My girlfriend - who is the same age as me and was 18 back in the summer of '98 - grew up in Deerfield, IL, a north shore suburb of Chicago. Same suburb Phil Jackson lived in during his tenure with Bulls. And while living in Deerfield, my GF's brother grew up as besties with Phil's daughter. And as a result of that friendship, the GF's parent's wound up become super-best friends with Phil and June Jackson (Phil's wife at the time).

Like, Phil was over at her house like every day after she'd get home from school; often times burning one with her dad in the backyard. Phil used to give her rides on the back of his motorcycle, cruising around the neighborhood on the regular. Through Phil, she and her fam attended every single Bulls home game, beginning from the '89-'90 season, all the way on thru the Bulls last dance season of '97-'98

They were so close, in fact, that Phil flew the GF, her brother, and her parents out to Salt Lake City, Utah on the team's private jet, along with all the players' coaches, and team executives immediate families (except for Larsa Pippen; Scottie forbade her from attending. Those two were always fighting, the GF tells me) for game 6 of the 1998 finals. And then after Jordan hit his famous last shot (his Wizards shit doesn't count) to clinch title #6, she and the fam were privy to the locker room celebration, champagne spraying, trophy pic posin', and just all in all whooping it up with the team all up in there. F**k I'm jealous of her!

Anyhow, here's where I'm going with this: this post isn't nearly as inane as probably most who are reading this have assumed by now.

You see, while my girlfriend doesn't have Mike's number, she does have Phil Jackson's. And I'm pretty confident Phil's got Mike's number. Soooo I'm gonna have her shoot Phil a text this afternoon, having her ask him to pass along MJ's number. Assuming Phil obliges, she, in-turn, can pass along MJ's number to me; and then from there, I'll go ahead and give Michael a call, informing him that I know a guy who has the Coronavirus, and this guy tells me that his Coronavirus tells him that it insists it's better than he, Michael Jordan.

You have to figure Mike takes care of business from there, and we're all back to work and life as normal in short order; say, by Wednesday.

Okay, alright; I think this should work. I'm gonna go ahead and start getting the wheels in motion. I'll let you know how it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT