ADVERTISEMENT

How many STUPID turnovers can we have in a game....

I hate when our guards get in the air with nowhere to pass.

Simple basketball wins games. Not this yard ball.

Sad this is what IU has fallen to.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I don't care that we only had 9........

Quite a few of them came in the last 5 minutes. We need to learn to CONTROL a game and close it out.

They came with a second or two of beating us. Yea, I know that 3 would have tied the game, but Penn was clearly going to win if there were a few more minutes in the game.

It is sad that we're here so much. up a dozen and lose a game. I'm glad we won, but I'm afraid as teams get better we will lose every one of these types of games.

If we only had 1 people would complain. Who would have...

guessed that IU would be 3-1 and tied for 1st after the first 4 games? Beating Nebraska on the road and beating OSU, when those games were a "sure loss." I bet a lot of fans predicted IU at 1-3 before the conference started after the first 4 games.

swor off tac bell , but fell prey went lite , still hungy looked inn fridge tuna fish , half sandwich really worried about tom

I don't care that we only had 9........

Quite a few of them came in the last 5 minutes. We need to learn to CONTROL a game and close it out.

They came with a second or two of beating us. Yea, I know that 3 would have tied the game, but Penn was clearly going to win if there were a few more minutes in the game.

It is sad that we're here so much. up a dozen and lose a game. I'm glad we won, but I'm afraid as teams get better we will lose every one of these types of games.
relax... each game has shown progress tonight it was assists

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I predict next season we get a grad transfer from Michigan and win the Big Ten outright, And I predict it will come down to Yogi having a great game at Iowa
And I predict Tim Priller will be perfect from the free throw line for the entire season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT