ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Republicans did Joe and The Crew Elect Today?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
The Dems are dead

Inflation

Afghanistan

Covid still spreading with no Trump to blame

Evidence mounting that our money helped leak the crap from a bio-weapon research lab

They have proven again that it’s nice to have a few in the House and a couple in the Senate, but when they gain power, disaster follows.

If the US survives til then, the mid terms are gonna be a beat down, and adults will again control the steering wheel.

Pray for it.

The Dems are dead

Inflation

Afghanistan

Evidence mounting that our money helped leak the crap from a bio-weapon research lab

They have proven again that it’s nice to have a few in the House and a couple in the Senate, but when they gain power, disaster follows.

If the US survives til then, the mid terms are gonna be a beat down, and adults will again control the steering wheel.

Pray for it.
No need to pray. It’s a sure thing. Only the lefties on here don’t recognize the shit show.

Biden walking out on the press today will have consequences - they were pissed
The guy is going to die in office or resign before end of term, I would think the odds are about even.

This is ridiculous that the DNC would
force this shit on us. Seriously how dare dare they? Coming off a divisive erratic President, you give us a fading loser who is best known for being the buffoon of the senate.

Seriously, Klobuchar or Buttigieg would have done fine, why not rig the game for them?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
Problem is they'll never actually admit it...

The DNC has ol' lyin' Joe back home in his basement where they hope they can keep him until the military finds a way to clean up his mess...

The word Pathetic doesn't come close to adequately describing the performance of this president and his administration...

Last edited:
The Dems are dead

Inflation

Afghanistan

Pray for it.
Fine. Hopefully it’s a limited number of bizarre lying maniacs. Try to put up the reasonable ones please. Thanks

Problem is they'll never actually admit it...

The DNC has ol' lyin' Joe back home in his basement where they hope they can keep him until the military finds a way to clean up his mess...

The word Pathetic doesn't come close to adequately describing the performance of this president and his administration...
I really didn't think of it that way until you said it. Camp David is just part of Joe's new expanded basement. This presidency is surreal. The country "is going to hell in a hand basket" and it has have no leader. The secret democratic braintrust that put Joe in the basement and is actually running the country appears to "be in way over its head". I wonder if we will ever find out who they actually are? The only thing you can be fairly certain of is that they were educated at an Ivy League school.

I thought this thread was about the current President, Goat?? Can’t get over him can you?
His point obviously went over your head. Trump didn't lose because of what happened the first 6 mos of his term and neither will Biden. It's ridiculous to even be forecasting results of the 2022 midterms now because events can change drastically over the course of a year and a half...

Case in point the 2018 midterms. Trump was still above water in MI,PA and WI during the summer of 2017, and no one thought those states would come close to electing Dem Gov and Senators a year and a half later. Yet by Nov 2018 Trump was underwater in all 3 states, and Dems won the Gov and Senate races by double digits in all 3 of them...

Yes if only Republican voters vote in the 2022 midterms, then the GOP will win in a landslide. They hate Biden. But let's see where Biden is 6 mos from now with Independents. That will provide more clues...

The guy is going to die in office or resign before end of term, I would think the odds are about even.

This is ridiculous that the DNC would
force this shit on us. Seriously how dare dare they? Coming off a divisive erratic President, you give us a fading loser who is best known for being the buffoon of the senate.

Seriously, Klobuchar or Buttigieg would have done fine, why not rig the game for them?
You just explained why the Dims foisted Biden on us - everyone else running for President as a Dim was doomed.

Klobuchar and Bootyjudge? Puh-leaze. Sure, any normal moron would have been better than Biden, but they wouldn't have been elected.

Even Joe wouldn't have beaten Trump except for the virus let loose by China.

Reactions: Lucy01
Yee Haw another hillbilly hoe down...

owe.gif

The Dems are dead

Inflation

Afghanistan

Pray for it.
Adults?
etTdnX4qnRmCM6E0f-EVWNWAyrZ6QmCH5akeD78GiaQ.jpg

N2TQAJ7KNBCW3P7BV3DG7NAROQ.jpg

Reactions: cosmickid
The Dems are dead

Inflation

Afghanistan

Pray for it.
Afghanistan is messy, but people who aren't Trumpers know it's Trump's mess. In fact some people who are/were Trump people (like McMaster) have had no problem pointing out Trump's responsibility.

And Acosta provides a pretty good history lesson, which rational folks will digest once they get over the chaotic nature of the last 10 days. In the end, I don't think the people who voted Trump out (Dems and Independents) will swallow Trump's nonsense and blame Biden for events Trump set in motion over the past couple of years...

Afghanistan is messy, but people who aren't Trumpers know it's Trump's mess. In fact some people who are/were Trump people (like McMaster) have had no problem pointing out Trump's responsibility.

And Acosta provides a pretty good history lesson, which rational folks will digest once they get over the chaotic nature of the last 10 days. In the end, I don't think the people who voted Trump out (Dems and Independents) will swallow Trump's nonsense and blame Biden for events Trump set in motion over the past couple of years...

Lmao. You cannot be a real person.

Depends what you're talking about. If it's the failure to secure Afghan nationals (and possibly Americans, if the worst happens), it's Trump's mess, and Biden's mess, because Biden has had enough time to make adjustments. If it's the failure of the Afghan government, then that's Trump's mess, too, but it's also (and probably more), Obama's and Bush's mess. Lots of blame to go around in this clusterf*ck.

Neat idea. And you'll still be bitter and full of hate regardless of what happens.

Keep telling those cool stories, broski.
Mr Hollywood. I actually thought of you last night. We watched the Val Kilmer Netflix doc. It was really good. Interesting to watch the effort involved to land projects

Mr Hollywood. I actually thought of you last night. We watched the Val Kilmer Netflix doc. It was really good. Interesting to watch the effort involved to land projects
Kilmer is a fascinating individual. Never been a bad actor, although he's been in some bad roles, but never great, either. But he absolutely lived, breathed, inhabited, spiritually owned, that one role, and it was brilliant beyond anything most other actors will ever do. Just goes to show you how high a pinnacle can be if you find the right one at the right time.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Kilmer is a fascinating individual. Never been a bad actor, although he's been in some bad roles, but never great, either. But he absolutely lived, breathed, inhabited, spiritually owned, that one role, and it was brilliant beyond anything most other actors will ever do. Just goes to show you how high a pinnacle can be if you find the right one at the right time.
I knew little about him and my perception of him was way off. Yep. Interesting guy and interesting career. The documentary was entertaining.

Very nice to be thought of every now and again. But Amazon is gonna be pissed that you're watching their movie on Netflix. ;)

Reactions: dbmhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT