ADVERTISEMENT

How Many People Will Die

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
because Nancy Pelosi and the House wasted this week on a meaningless impeachment of a President who will be out of office in a week, instead of attending to the nation's business?

Was Covid vaccine roll-out speeded up today? Did the hospitals get less crowded today? Did more ICU's and vents get funded today? Why does she not CARE?

People who applied for unemployment in Kentucky in MARCH are still waiting. Did Nancy help them today? How many suicides is another impeachment worth?

The Czech Republic now has a death rate per million and case rate per million HIGHER THAN THE US! What did Nancy do to help that helpless nation today? She has ABANDONED our allies! You can bet Putin helped them.

Lives matter, until Democrat politics need to be played. Then EVERYTHING can wait.

SHE IS NOT MY SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.

I hope Joe Biden fires her.

because Nancy Pelosi and the House wasted this week on a meaningless impeachment of a President who will be out of office in a week, instead of attending to the nation's business?

Was Covid vaccine roll-out speeded up today? Did the hospitals get less crowded today? Did more ICU's and vents get funded today? Why does she not CARE?

People who applied for unemployment in Kentucky in MARCH are still waiting. Did Nancy help them today? How many suicides is another impeachment worth?

The Czech Republic now has a death rate per million and case rate per million HIGHER THAN THE US! What did Nancy do to help that helpless nation today? She has ABANDONED our allies! You can bet Putin helped them.

Lives matter, until Democrat politics need to be played. Then EVERYTHING can wait.

tenor.gif

If there was a possibility of his election in 2024, lives saved would likely be in the hundreds of thousands, since that is just the body count for the past 8 months

Reactions: Harry Hondo

Your President said the vaccine rollout is a state issue.

Surely none of the responses surprise you. 😂

No need to worry since your boy Trump gave the Dems two Georgia Senators, so things can actually get done in Congress. No sweat plenty of time to catch up now.

Surely none of the responses surprise you. 😂

I’m just messing with the Hypocrite Board.

Actually, I can’t wait for the trial. We’ll get to see the speeches of every asshole Democrat compared to Trump’s Call to Arms.

I’m pretty sure Maxine Waters will get the chair.
Pelosi might only get life without parole.

Great theatre.
Perfect proof of their deep care.

Unlike trump, democrats can multi-task. Don't worry, they will actually have a coherent plan and take it seriously. Again unlike trump.

How many stupid posts will you continue to make?

Reactions: sglowrider
About as surprised as we would be if you showed any intelligence.

I’ve got more intelligence and had more success in life than you could ever dream of.

Many of you guys on here are like the kid hired the year after me at the firm I started with out of IU. He was the number one grad in accounting from U of E. He either had the highest score or top five score on the CPA exam, I don’t remember for sure. Extremely intelligent. He didn’t last at the firm. All his intellect didn’t do him a damn bit of good because one he couldn’t apply his knowledge to solve real business and tax issues and two he couldn’t communicate with clients. He ended up in the back room of a client banging on his calculator all day.

Had the exact same thing with a partner I fired years ago. He was an engineer who went back to IU in his forties and got his accounting degree. He too had one of the highest scores on the CPA exam and could memorize most of the tax code. Almost everyone of my clients I gave to him came back the following year and told me to take care of their account or they were leaving.

Thinking you’re the smartest person in the room doesn’t get you jack shit if you can’t do anything with it but look smart on social media 😂

• Love
Reactions: 76-1
Unlike trump, democrats can multi-task. Don't worry, they will actually have a coherent plan and take it seriously. Again unlike trump.

How many stupid posts will you continue to make?
Republicans are reeling from losing the leader, who they’ve given their soul to. They have 45% supporting the terrorist actions and 43% who don’t, so they’re very divided. They have a fair amount of their base who believes in the big lie that the election was stolen, not to mention the countless QAnon conspiracy nuts. And their best bets to lead now are either Cruz or Hawley.

Wouldn’t you be depressed and spouting bullshit facing those facts?

eadusmf

The trial will take place in the new session, this is what Mitch wanted.

There will be an attempt to disqualify trump from future office which is what Mitch wants

If trump is disqualified Mitch has plausible deniability that he didn't do it but the new Dem Senate did which is what Mitch wants.

Mitch is a political athlete and got this done.

Impressive.

He's not a dumb piece of shit, that's way over the top. He does seem grouchy and maybe a bit sad.

Perceptive of you. Divorce and writing a large check soon does make you grouchy.

On top of that my new accountant tested positive for Covid last thursday, my young partner Sunday, his wife the receptionist now has to stay home and school her kids, another staff accountant Monday morning and the other four of us exposed and voluntarily quarantined. I shut the office down and locked the front door Monday morning and clients are mad as hell. Thought that was the responsible thing to do for the community. Several 1000 W-2s and 1099s due for business clients by January 31. Dealing with AICPA, IRS and IDR for abatement of anticipated penalties because there’s no way in hell to get all the work done with staff missing 10 days of work. So yep I am grouchy. And I have no patience with dicks on here that think they’re the smartest posters on this board. IU Hickory is one of those. He can’t hold my jock.

Reactions: 76-1
The trial will take place in the new session, this is what Mitch wanted.

There will be an attempt to disqualify trump from future office which is what Mitch wants

If trump is disqualified Mitch has plausible deniability that he didn't do it but the new Dem Senate did which is what Mitch wants.

Mitch is a political athlete and got this done.

Impressive.

I had an uncle who spent 30 years in Kentucky politics. The only thing he would ever say about McConnell was “You watch out for Mitch McConnell.” When I’d ask what that meant, he’d only repeat it.

He never said whether he was for or against him - - just “you watch out for Mitch McConnell.”

I think you left out a letter/word

Didn’t you mean “esadysmf”?
Ackshually, if I know my internet acronyms, I believe he suggested that you 'eat a donut u (you) satirical master philosopher, clearly thinking philosopher begins with the letter "f" by mistake.

Perceptive of you. Divorce and writing a large check soon does make you grouchy.

On top of that my new accountant tested positive for Covid last thursday, my young partner Sunday, his wife the receptionist now has to stay home and school her kids, another staff accountant Monday morning and the other four of us exposed and voluntarily quarantined. I shut the office down and locked the front door Monday morning and clients are mad as hell. Thought that was the responsible thing to do for the community. Several 1000 W-2s and 1099s due for business clients by January 31. Dealing with AICPA, IRS and IDR for abatement of anticipated penalties because there’s no way in hell to get all the work done with staff missing 10 days of work. So yep I am grouchy. And I have no patience with dicks on here that think they’re the smartest posters on this board. IU Hickory is one of those. He can’t hold my jock.

Wouldn't want to hold your jock. Never said i was the smartest poster. Just not a dumb shit that kisses trump's jock.

I hope things take a turn for you.

Sincerely hope things turn more positive. That is a crap ton of stress to deal with. Hang in there.

Reactions: Cortez88
Divorce and writing a large check soon does make you grouchy.
On top of that my new accountant tested positive for Covid last thursday, my young partner Sunday, his wife the receptionist now has to stay home and school her kids, another staff accountant Monday morning and the other four of us exposed and voluntarily quarantined.
Several 1000 W-2s and 1099s due for business clients by January 31.
Thanks for this. When I'm feeling down and depressed, all I have to do is say to myself "Hey, could be worse. Could be stoll." Instant gratitude.
And I have no patience with dicks on here that think they’re the smartest posters on this board. IU Hickory is one of those. He can’t hold my jock.
What do you think about those of us who are the smartest posters on this board?

Reactions: Circlejoe

Come on down to Florida where the bars, restaurants and strip clubs are all open
We wasted the year 2020 and nothing is changing after 2 weeks in January.

Reactions: HooDatGuy
Thanks for this. When I'm feeling down and depressed, all I have to do is say to myself "Hey, could be worse. Could be stoll." Instant gratitude.

What do you think about those of us who are the smartest posters on this board?

I ll take you over the elitist pricks any day.

In fact do you have an extra bedroom in your trailer? I am homeless and living in a hotel room this week.

I’ve got more intelligence and had more success in life than you could ever dream of.

Many of you guys on here are like the kid hired the year after me at the firm I started with out of IU. He was the number one grad in accounting from U of E. He either had the highest score or top five score on the CPA exam, I don’t remember for sure. Extremely intelligent. He didn’t last at the firm. All his intellect didn’t do him a damn bit of good because one he couldn’t apply his knowledge to solve real business and tax issues and two he couldn’t communicate with clients. He ended up in the back room of a client banging on his calculator all day.

Had the exact same thing with a partner I fired years ago. He was an engineer who went back to IU in his forties and got his accounting degree. He too had one of the highest scores on the CPA exam and could memorize most of the tax code. Almost everyone of my clients I gave to him came back the following year and told me to take care of their account or they were leaving.

Thinking you’re the smartest person in the room doesn’t get you jack shit if you can’t do anything with it but look smart on social media 😂
Ha, come on man. You have your own firm with a few employees in a po-dunk Indiana town, and that’s great don’t get me wrong. Don’t make it something it’s not.

Most Kelley accounting grads have their eyes set higher, and only a select few are retiring early working in accounting. (Big 4 partners). Generally speaking, there is no “real” money in accounting. Those jobs go to finance and some marketing grads.

Desperate and pathetic. This board will be hilarious over the next few years. Welcome to your new reality you little B.

Reactions: TommyCracker
I ll take you over the elitist pricks any day.
Looks like I need to work harder.
In fact do you have an extra bedroom in your trailer? I am homeless and living in a hotel room this week.
Nope. Contrary to popular belief, I am not so fortunate to own a roomy, luxurious double-wide. My two bedroom 14x60 single wide's second bedroom is the "office", full of desks and computers and TVs. I'd offer you the couch, but you'd have to fight the cat for it. And she'd probably puke in your shoes.

Looks like I need to work harder.

Nope. Contrary to popular belief, I am not so fortunate to own a roomy, luxurious double-wide. My two bedroom 14x60 single wide's second bedroom is the "office", full of desks and computers and TVs. I'd offer you the couch, but you'd have to fight the cat for it. And she'd probably puke in your shoes.

Love cats. They wouldn’t be a problem. I trying to figure out if your trailer is about the size as my little blue trailer in student housing across from Assembly Hall in the day.

Love cats. They wouldn’t be a problem. I trying to figure out if your trailer is about the size as my little blue trailer in student housing across from Assembly Hall in the day.
No, it's much much bigger than those were. My trailer is an average size for today (for a singlewide). About 750 s/f of living space. Like a decent two bedroom apartment.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT