ADVERTISEMENT

How many more are we looking to add?

How great would it be to see IU land 4 more legit, solid 3-star or higher FR recruits and/or with some solid, experienced grad transfers mixed in. Think it can/will happen!

Reactions: 76-1 and RBB89
How great would it be to see IU land 4 more legit, solid 3-star or higher FR recruits and/or with some solid, experienced grad transfers mixed in. Think it can/will happen!

If this happens, the depth will be tremendous. I think next year the offense will take a step forward from this year with what I think will be better QB play and more weapons available at that position. It's really going to come down to one thing to me. Is the defense Tom Allen has in place a system that puts players in the right place to allow us to fill the voids of key players we lost. Or was it that good because of the talent. I happen to think it's more system oriented but its tough to say because those guys were good (Fant, Scales...etc).

Basically what I'm saying is if next years defense is just as good as this years was because Allen has more depth to work with (plus guys like Ball and Fitzgerald back), then I think the team takes a step up.

Only time will tell but there is reason to have at least some optimism with this great recruiting class. The proof will be in how this team does next season.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT